Guesty is looking for a passionate and talented Marketing Manager to manage day-to-day marketing and activation efforts across Spain.
The candidate will be a creative thought partner to the regional management and play a central role in translating the Guesty brand at a local level. The role will assist in developing the local marketing plan and translating this into execution through a wide range of events, initiatives and guerilla marketing tactics, both in our spaces and outside with partners. Reporting to the Director of Field Marketing in Tel Aviv, this individual will enjoy working in a fast-paced, global company that’s helping to revolutionize the management of short-term rentals across the globe.
Role Overview & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute local marketing plans in collaboration with Sales, Partnerships and Biz Dev teams.
- Work closely with HQ’s Marketing team (communications, content and growth) to understand the company’s corporate messaging, and how to apply that to your local region
- Manage the day-to- day responsibilities of marketing execution – from hands-on operational work to coordinating with agencies and partners for execution, holding them accountable for contractual deliverables and KPIs.
- Scale your impact across the region by equipping the local Community and Sales teams to activate their buildings and surrounding communities to drive lead generation and retention.
- Leverage existing global partnerships and develop local partnership opportunities.
- Successfully localize our brand and work with HQ to ensure all efforts uphold our core messaging.
- Approve all marketing content (brand, visual, messaging) for projects as per brand guidelines prior to public distribution.
- Manage frequent stakeholder interactions with the local Sales & Customer-facing teams, as well as a wide range of other functions, including third-party Performance Marketing, PR and event companies.
- Develop and manage events-related partnerships and act as a brand ambassador at events and with partners.
- Support local teams with copywriting and content.
- Uncover, monitor and participate in local social communities.
- Communicate regular updates to the HQ about marketing objectives and progress.
- Support the execution of any global campaigns, as delegated from HQ
creation in your region’s native language, that is relevant to the
region itself (whether that be short-term rental trends, thought
leadership and more) via webinars, blog posts, guides, social media,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Marketing experience in a startup, travel tech and/or high growth company (2-5 years).
- Events and partnership experience required.
- Continuously seeking out opportunities to learn and improve.
- Highly creative and able to formulate a unique vision for our communities and members.
- Keen attention to detail along with strong organisational and project management skills.
- Results driven with an ability to execute independently.
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Fluent in Spanish (written and verbal)
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal communications, respectful of people no matter their role.
- Highly detailed oriented and ability to work in high stress situations.
- Ability to work with a large, diverse group of employees and suppliers.
- You’re solution-centric and have the flexibility to think outside the box
Guesty company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.