What you tell your friends you do:
"Many times I feel like an explorer in the jungle, discovering new lands of technology and innovative products. Other times I feel like an archeologist translating mysterious hieroglyphics when I am learning a new framework or using a new Saas provider. What makes me wake up every morning is living in a culture of continuous learning and improvement, quality, innovation, led by the philosophy that work can be serious, but it should also be fun!"
What you will really be doing with your team:
- You will part of our agile, multidisciplinary team. We are very proud of the excellent standard of technical knowledge and skill we maintain but are even more proud of the open and human environment in which we work. Our diversity makes us who we are and, from the beginning, you will have a powerful voice as part of our team.
- This team oversees the input tool of all our clients in which they can consult all their transactions, carry out operations and request changes in their configuration.
- We keep the team in sync with daily stand-ups and have regular retrospectives to discuss things that are going well and opportunities for improvement.
- Quality is part of our core values, so best practices are a must.
- Think about the release and delivery of software. Continuous integration, testing, and delivery is in our DNA.
- Embrace a lean mindset taking products to production.
- Shu-Ha-Ri: watch, repeat, master. Learn from your team, practice and evangelize about what you master. Learning and improving is part of the journey.
- You’ll be working with our Portal, this is a tool for our clients to have a complete view of all their transactions, obtain 24/7 visibility of all their payment activities and access real-time reports of all their transactions.
Any day in your team:
09:00 - 09:30*: Check the telemetry dashboard, evaluate code inspection report and acceptance test execution.
09:30 - 09:45: John sent an interesting article in Slack about lambda architecture.
09:45 - 10:15: Grab a coffee and banana, update our Kanban board and meet your product owner and rest of the team.
10:15 - 12:50: Extend one of our API to include a new feature.
12:50 - 13:00: Commit and make a pull request.
13:00 - 14:00: Take your meal card and have lunch. Enjoy a coke with a colleague or a game on our arcade machine.
14:00 - 17:50: Refactoring and peer programming based on feedback from a colleague.
17:50 - 18:00: Push a release to the Test environment, finish up some work.
18:00*: Talk about our new team building. It will be awesome! * Flexible schedule (from 7.30-10:00 to 16.30-19:00 and Fridays until 15.00 as it´s time to have a long weekend!).
Types of Payvision projects we work on:
- Powerful payment solution: build high scalable rest APIs processing millions of transactions per day.
- Fraud scrubbing engine: stop fraud nightmare analyzing events in real-time.
- Merchant journey: engage customers facilitating onboarding and consolidate our relationship.
- Merchant Boarding: the process of adding the new merchant in a payment gateway system so that merchant can access their API and test the PG.
Role requirements, do you think we’re a match?
- 2+ years of experience working with object-oriented programming languages (such as Dotnet, Java).
- It would be great if you had experience working with DotNet, SQL, Elastic and Angular (latest version), we work with these technologies in our day a day.
- Also, if you ever worked with Docker, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ… better! We work with it.
- Pride of using software development best practices.
- Interest in scalable, resilient, distributed architectures.
- Enjoy working in an agile collaborative environment.
- Are you proud of your teamwork? Present the achievements of the sprint to your Dutch product owner in the demo meeting in English.
- Share the last technologies that you have used it for a new project with the department.
What we offer:
- Seniors: 40-50K.
- Remote work twice a week.
- Flexible schedule (from 7:30 to 10:00 to 16.30-19:00 and Fridays until 15.00 as it´s time to have a long weekend!)
- Meal card 9€ per worked day.
- Medical insurance.
- Transport card or parking spot.
- 25 vacation days and extra time off options.
- The positive spirit within a top-notch international team.
- Share the glory of disrupting the fintech landscape.
- Challenging projects and freedom to experiment.
- Continuous learning: free language classes, IT certifications, technical events, budget for books and online training sites.
- An unbeatable environment (rest area with videogames, free coffee/tea/fruits)
- Team buildings and regular parties.
Our screening process:
We’re dedicated to working ethically and with transparency in the world of payments. That’s why you’ll also play an important role when joining us by completing pre-employment screening. This is part of our selection process to hire reliable, honest and skilled colleagues. That means the screening can include checking your references, CV, diploma and/or other documents, as well as sending us a self-declaration form and statement of good conduct. Thanks for your collaboration!