Mental health issues is one of the fast growing challenges our world is facing.
350 000 000 people suffer from depression worldwide. BlueCall is a marketplace for instant therapy counseling, with the vision to help millions of people to increase their mental well being. We made it easier to find someone to talk to and 98% of our users are feeling better after having used our service.
We are looking for an experienced React Native Developer who would like to team up with us and create a version of our current iOS BlueCall app in React Native. We will focus initially on Android, so you will need to have specific expertise on React Native for Android development.
We need help already beginning of next year, we understand it will be difficult to find our new team member with such short notice, therefore, we are open for short/mid term consultancy project. But development will continue for the long run, so if you are up for it and it works out well for both sides, we would love to find our new team member already!
- Responsible for architectural design and implementation of new features.
- Responsible for the quality of all code produced, with regards to performance, reliability, scalability, maintainability and readability.
- Helping colleagues to improve their work, in particular through code reviews, but also by taking in interest in their work and by being helpful.
- Contributing to the overall plan for the company, by breaking goals down into tasks, estimate their complexity and deliver in a timely manner.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree and/or MSc in Computer Science OR equivalent experience
- You are comfortable working with React Native, Android, iOS, Git Flow
- You feel comfortable working in Agile environments with plenty of things going on and fast release cycles
- Strong knowledge and development experience of React Native apps
- You have published one or more Android apps to Google Play
- You are remote friendly :)
- Hands-on. You prefer doing over talking.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We look forward to hearing from you!