Circ is an urban mobility platform, oriented towards personal vehicles powered by electricity and by human.
We're changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system.
We're starting an urban mobility revolution!
Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
Our Ops team is responsible, among others, for managing our fleet of electric kick-scooters, ensuring a smooth handling and coordination of the processes. The team takes care of the supply chain, expansion management, launch of new cities and everything related to our kick-scooters.
We care for equipping the cities with the best e-scooters in the market, meaning providing our users with the most safe, green and available vehicles at any time, ensuring respectful parking and enjoyable riding.
- Creates the playbook for a successful launch & scale
- Handles the end-to-end local operations with support from a central team
- Sets-up local teams to leave strong foundation on the ground
- You’ll be our “Operations warrior” on the field, you’ll manage end to end market/city operations.
- Working in the expansion team at Circ means you will spend a lot of time away from home, traveling to wherever business needs you on short notice. Having a flexible schedule is key to success in this role.
- The Expansion Manager is a leader within the city. You are a natural leader who has experience leading initiatives within your organization & fast-changing environments.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Engineering or similar fields are required.
- 3-5 years of consulting, start-up, management or banking experience.
- Travel availability of 90% is required.
- Spanish native, English fluent.
- Startup mindset: Being part of a startup is like trying to build an e-scooter while riding it!
What We Offer
- Being part of a fast-growing company with an experienced team of entrepreneurs;
- Joining a diverse and talented team eager to teach you and learn from you and, the most fun team at Circ Globally!
- Be one of the early employees of one of the fastest growing startups in Europe;
- Opportunity to be part of Circ's Urban Mobility revolution, giving back to the people and the cities the sense of freedom while commuting;
- Stimulating startup environment with an ownership culture where the autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying, is key;
- Health Insurance;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Fun perks such as weekly team lunches, subsidized gym membership and, of course, free rides on our e-scooters!
Ready to undertake your next big ride? Come join us!
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.