FilledThis offer is not available anymore
What you’ll do
- Collaborate in the construction of the corporate DWH, ensuring the extraction of data from the source systems, transforming them according to the destination data model (DWH) and loading them into the system.
- Support the technical best practices to ensure quality, purification of data and other activities related to ETL.
- Provide technical knowledge of ETL solutions for BI projects.
- Work with BI and Data Model Manager to ensure designs meet business and data requirements.
- Break down the projects into tasks plan projects (springs).
- Lead and execute unit tests and integrations to ensure the integrity and quality of processes.
- Ensure that the different ETLs are executed successfully and plan the palliative actions in case of execution failure.
What you need to succeed
- 1 year experience in ETL Process Development and Implementation.
- Computer science degree.
- Knowledge in Kettle, Tableau and Microstrategy.
- English at a conversational level.
- Proactive profile, with a focus on quality and results.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload.
How you’ll grow
- You’ll be part of a fast growing organization full of opportunities and you’llwork with a wide variety of talented leaders and co-workers.
- You’ll enjoy our flat hierarchy with a high degree of freedom and autonomy to do your job fostered by Agile Methodology.
- You’ll be invited to participate in our annual training plan to develop your technical and managing skills.
- You’ll be able to participate in tech Talks, Workshop, Meet Up and Conferences and will have access to specific leaning on-line IT platforms.
- You’ll improve through continuous deployment of product changes to get rapid feedback about your work.
- You’ll have a huge impact on the relationship between marketplace partner.
What we offer
- You will be part of a vibrant culture build on shared values: we are good people, we say things as they are, all is theory unless we get results, we embrace change and work hard, play hard,
- Open area offices in 22@Innovation district in Barcelona city equipped with lounge areas with different spaces.
- Flexible payment plan
- Private health Insurance
- Generous vacation policy (27 working days)
- Core hours with flexitime
- Free afternoons on Fridays
- Half day off on your Birthday
- Healthy policies: Free fresh fruit on Wednesdays, Yoga classes and Massages
- Catering Service with healthy menus from 4-8 €
- Daily internal Marketplace with a 30% discount for employees
- Online Shopping with a 12% extra discount and free delivery
Privalia is the leading online-fashion outlet, created in 2006 as an online shop offering daily sales of products from top brands at exceptional prices and exclusively to its customers. According to this, our mission is to inspire people every day to look better and save money. Currently with over 24 million registered users around the world, Privalia is leader in all the markets where it operates (Spain 2006, Italy 2007, Brazil 2008 and Mexico 2010) and has consolidated as a clear reference for its sector. With efficient and innovative initiatives such as its mobile channel, Privalia has managed to obtain over 12 Million of downloads of its apps, available for Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows and Blackberry. The company employs a team of 1000 people all over the world. At Privalia we ‘Work hard, Play hard’. Everything we achieve is thanks to our team effort and we enjoy it together.