MotorK is the leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe, specialised in the automotive sector. At MotorK our mission is to empower manufacturers and dealerships to sell more with innovative, cloud-based products and services to offer the best digital customer experience.
We are on a fast and ambitious trajectory and serving 90% of the automotive manufacturers. To continue our growth, we are hiring new talents. If you want to spark the future of the automotive world, join us.
What's the role about
The Webspark team develops a ready-to-use web platform that provides a state of the art online presence for official car dealerships and independent multi-brand retailers and enables them to maximise traffic acquisition and lead generation at a lower cost-per-lead.
As it continues to grow rapidly, MotorK is seeking an experienced, highly energetic and motivational Team Leader. Someone used to look for win-win opportunities with an outcome driven mindset, experienced enough to know that for any given technical solution the execution is a key factor for success.
We’re constantly striving to be data driven. That means we measure everything that gives us insights we can use to continuously improve. We do that in a Lean way, using Kanban to represent our workflow while we’re using Scrum as an agile framework.
What you will do
- Lead a scrum team by being an example and a SME.
- Liaise with architects, cloud engineers and other senior engineers to upscale our solution and remove blockers
- Collaborate with PMs and developers to deliver incremental constant value
- Understand our business needs to make sure you’re addressing them properly
- Advocate best practices and value driven mindset among engineers and product managers
- Engage quality at all levels, promote best practices, lead QA within your team and work along other TLs on quality strategies.
- Contribute regularly in our way of working based on continuous improvement, instant feedback and a lean forward attitude.
What you should have to fit the role
- Previous hands-on experience in a software engineering role
- Deep understanding of Agile methodologies, such as XP/Scrum and Lean practices such Kanban/Kaizen
- Experienced in working in an environment that promotes a DevOps mindset, Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Experienced leading focused customer-centric agile cross functional teams
- Skilled in partnering with Product Managers to be able to balance workload, pace and business value.
- Extensive expertise of OOP in a PHP environment
- Experience with Laravel, Docker and Wordpress Bedrock are nice to have
- Clear understanding of fundamental computer science and software engineering concepts (e.g. design patterns)
- Experience with third-parties systems integration and asynchronous jobs
- Knowledge of unit and functional testing and experience with TDD (Jest and PHPUnit)
- Able to upscale the team skills and capabilities while maintaining motivation in a trustworthy environment.
- Familiar with continuous delivery and with the principles of “you build it, you run it”
- Good spoken and written level of English is a must.
- Career Path
- Choose your own device
- Strong and rapid professional growth
- Strong focus on your learning - access to free learning platforms & language lessons
- Hybrid and Flexible Work
- Be a part of an international, inclusive & diverse team
- International team