Have you ever booked a hotel online? Then you’ve probably used D-EDGE without knowing it.
Every day, we help more than 17,000 hotels worldwide to develop their online visibility and sales through a range of SaaS and digital marketing solutions.
Amongst the 480 D-EDGERS, the R&D team is made up of a hundred or so enthusiasts who are reinventing hotel booking for both the traveller and the hotelier.
As a subsidiary of the Accor group, D-EDGE simplifies the life of independent hotels and hotel chains alike.
ABOUT THE TEAM :
Our goal is to design and develop the best possible products. Our R&D (100 people based in Paris, Barcelona, Bordeaux and Nantes) has developed a culture in which agility and teamwork are at the service of innovation and excellence.
We continue to maintain a “startup” spirit with autonomous SCRUM teams (3 to 8 people), focused on a product theme, and with great freedom of innovation and experimentation.
We are at the heart of an ecosystem of several hundred partners with whom we develop and maintain connectivity via API.
Our technical environment is very rich: distributed architecture of web services and applications on Service Bus, high performance, reliability and security constraints: you will need autonomy, initiative, and adaptability.
Your mission is to manage a growing SCRUM development team (4/5 people) to enable them to flourish by giving the best of themselves. Acting as a servant leader, you will embrace several roles :
- As a Tech Lead, you will manage projects, design software architectures with the team, ensure best practices and mentor developers
- As a Scrum master you will work closely with the Product Owner and animate the team on a daily basis
- As a Manager you will ensure team growth by hiring talented developers, conducting semestrial interviews and helping developers to follow our career path. You will also manage HR aspects, supported by the VP of Engineering if needed
You will work on all stages of development
- Study of developments with the Product Owner
- Technical and architectural choices and drafting of specifications with the team
- Development, quality assurance and deployment
- Monitoring of production KPIs, fine-tuning and anticipating new developments
- Mandatory management experience in a 3 to 5 people team
- Strong .NET/C#developer experience; knowledge of other environments is a plus
- Ability to lead a team and collaborate with Product, QA, IT Ops, Customer Service
- Ability to manage projects of all types (new developments, maintenance or specific enhancements)
- Ability to analyze and design software architectures with reliability, security, and performance objectives
- Practice of SCRUM/KANBAN methodologies
- Experience in a SAAS environment and production management
- Knowledge of microservices and service bus architectures
- Ideally some front-end development knowledge (preferably with React)
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud services. Knowledge of AWS is a plus
- Good level of English (orally/in writing)
- Support of a team and development of its know-how (all the while taking into account their individual needs)
- Involvement in solving technical problems
WHAT WE OFFER :
- Attractive salary according to your profile
- D-Edge is Remote Friendly, 2 days in the office/ 3 days remotely
- Meal Allowance
- Accor Employee Card : Discount on hotel bookings
- Individual access to the Udemy e-learning platform (more than 100,000 online courses)
- Telephone interview with Talent Acquisition Manager
- First interview with VP and Team Lead
- Online Technical Test
- Pair programming session with team members
… and welcome to D-EDGE ! :)
D-EDGE is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on : race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.