Wallbox is a global company, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy in the electric vehicle industry. We create smart charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Wallbox offers a complete portfolio of charging and energy management solutions for residential and semi-public use in more than 60 countries and soon will begin commercializing public charging solutions as well.
Founded in 2015, with headquarters in Barcelona, our mission is to facilitate the adoption of electric vehicles today to make more sustainable use of energy tomorrow. Our talent has no borders - we welcome over 600 Wallboxers from over 35 nationalities in Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
Ready to change the world with us?
About the role:
The Accessories Business Unit team is searching for a driven, passionate Project Manager. This is an extraordinary opportunity working in many projects adding value to the Wallbox Accessories ecosystem.
You will join a hands-on development team working with hardware and software profiles.
At the end of the day, working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
- Be reporting to Accessories Business Unit Manager
- Liaison with Product managers, team heads, and development team
- Maintaining an awareness of potential interdependencies with other projects and their impact
- Be responsible for the projects success during its life cycle
- Adopting and applying appropriate PM methodologies and practices
- Planning and monitoring the project in all of the knowledge areas (time, cost, resources, etc.)
- Monitoring overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary
- Degree in Engineering and/or project management qualification
- Experience as a project manager
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of PMI processes and knowledge areas
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of management software (Notion, Jira, …)
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Establish a good working relationship with internal stakeholders of the project
- Tailor expert knowledge to meet specific circumstances
- Soft skills to build and sustain communications with other roles involved in the project
- Ability to manage different projects at the same time
- Proficiency in Spanish and English
- 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after one month.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Possibility to partially work remotely in Barcelona.
- Friday afternoons off.
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- Unlimited coffee & beverages.
- Language classes (English & Spanish).
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened.
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events.
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price.
- Brand new offices in Zona Franca.
- Over 35 different nationalities.
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween.
Please upload your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
About Wallbox Chargers
St. Andreu de la Barca, Barcelona, Spain