FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
In this role you will:
- Design, operate, and scale critical infrastructure
- Participate in engineering team on-call
- Lead a team of engineers in delivering world-class technical solutions
- Foster growth for team members
- Work across teams to understand and define system requirements
- Contribute to design reviews for new services
- Manage all aspects of project roadmaps, resource allocation, and execution
- Provide team guidance, education, coaching and mentoring
- Create career development plans, manage and review employee performance
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years of software development experience
- Proficiency in one of Python / Go / Java
- Experience delivering projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience operating large-scale distributed systems
- Experience with distributed systems and backend service development
- Experience running micro-services in production
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience with AWS or Google Cloud
- Strong technical communication skills
Also nice if you have:
- Experience building teams in a growing organization
- Strong interest in operational excellence, availability, and automation
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!