FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Aircall was founded in 2014 and is now one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the world. Its main mission is to bring value to voice communications by focusing on user experience, collaboration and integration with other softwares. With $40 million in backing from Balderton, Draper Esprit, NextWorld Capital and eFounders and supported by the successes of our 5,000+ customers from Expensify, Pipedrive, Travelperk, Adore Me and Sendinblue, Aircall and its international team of 200 talented people is addressing a growing market of $50+ billion.
At Aircall, we are looking for engaged and passionate Software Engineers to join our growing Engineering Team. In the next few years, our technical challenge is to leverage fully decoupled architecture and microservices at scale with reliable, event-driven infrastructure behind the scenes.
Volume: Store, aggregate and compute 1M+ events/day today, 100M+ by next year
Live: Analyse and take live decisions based on 1M+ events/day
Modularity: Make our stack scale and increase squads' productivity by featuring microservices based on event-driven architecture
Uptime: Keep a 99.99% uptime while dealing with an exponential activity growth
We have built and successfully operated +8 microservices since 2019, and that's just the beginning. There are impacts and changes at all levels: architecture, infrastructure, software, organization, and business.
As we scale our stack, we are scaling our team. The engineering team is organized in Chapters, Tribes and Squads. These agile, autonomous, stable, and multidisciplinary squads focus on a specific business scope driven by customer-centric objectives and key results.
Your mission at Aircall
- Helping the team executing the roadmap
- Mentor Engineers shipping releases respecting timelines and high quality development
- Lead by example: Coaching and mentoring Engineers to excel at their work and grow within the team
- Build the best delivery teams: hiring and on-boarding Engineers
- Sync with other Engineering Managers to propose and implement process, methodologies, practices and innovations on the entire Tech team
A little about you
- 5+ years of software engineering experience with 2+ management experience
- Deep interest in people
- Master in mentoring engineers
- Real Tech Background - any tech stack
- First experience and success in team management or lead experience
- Quality oriented
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better. Community, transparency, ambition and team work — these are the values by which we live, as individuals and as a team. We believe that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
What we offer:
- A competitive environment where you can get responsibilities
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong table, free food/drinks, and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem, and an opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive package (health coverage, lunch, commute, sport)
- Yearly team offsite to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team
Aircall company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.