Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
For us, our engineers are the wizards that bring Decibel to life - taking designs and concepts and translating those into a functional platform that our customers love in full.
Our ideal candidate will be line managing our Software Engineers in the Mobile team, taking a leading role in the team. They’ll be responsible for developing robust solution that are performant enough to meets our client expectations. You would be expected to co-ordinate with other teams within the Engineering function to deliver solutions end to end.
Taking a leading position in a growing Development team your responsibilities and ownership will include:
· Lead development using an Agile Scrum / TDD approach.
· Lead definition / improvement of our coding standards, role modelling best practice.
· Line manage & mentor full stack engineers.
· Be part of management team for the Engineering department
· Providing guidance and system design support in line with your skillset.
· Write clean code to develop functional applications
· Troubleshoot and debug applications
· Research & test cutting-edge technologies to improve our solutions
· Gather and address technical and design requirements
· Follow emerging technologies
· Write and own functional requirement documents and guides for your area
· Manage the creation of quality mock-ups and prototypes
· Detailed understanding of Agile Scrum & Test Driven Development
· Experience leading software engineering using Agile Scrum
· Proven skills with Kotlin or Swift
· Knowledge of other mobile frameworks, such us Xamarin, Flutter or ionic is a plus
· Hands on experience with mobile SDK development
· Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure is a plus
This is a technical role & management role with an expected effort split of around 50/50 between the two.
To be successful you’ll already have led Software Engineering teams and have developed, maintained & improved web products gaining hands-on experience with public cloud infrastructure. we use AWS but any is fine. A working knowledge of MySQL for database configuration would be helpful too but understanding of any relational storage system is fine.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.