Launched in 2013, ManoMano is Europe's leading marketplace for DIY, home improvement and gardening online.
Co-founded by Philippe de Chanville and Christian Raisson, ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products: electricity, plumbing, hardware, frames, indoor and outdoor furniture, tools, etc.
With more than 3500 seller partners and 5 million products, ManoMano operates in 6 markets (France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom).
Thanks to the success of our fundraising (311 million euros to date), ManoMano now has more than 600 Manas & Manos spread across our 4 offices in Paris (x2), Bordeaux and Barcelona. With a quarter of international staff (24 different nationalities), ManoMano is a real melting pot reflecting our European ambitions. The team is also distinguished by its young and very dynamic spirit with an average age of 31.
Proud to be part of the Next 40 since 2019 (top 40 French startups), we have the ambition to be the n°1 destination for home improvement in Europe.
Joining ManoMano is a great professional and personal experience. It is an ideal environment to put your skills to work on innovative projects on a European scale.
Because people, and especially employees, are at the heart of ManoMano's culture, we are renowned for the optimal working conditions we offer.
Have a look at our Blog : https://medium.com/manomano-tech
- Lead a team of 6 devs and grow into 10 devs and 2 teams during 2021
- Define the best performance in the app to make ManoMano Apps as the first choice for our users, over the web.
- Improve the devops processes in the team to have the best developer experience.
- We expect a 30% dedication to be hands on, 70% leading the team and coordinating with Product and other senior leadership.
- Be the visible face of Mobile Apps in ManoMano
- Become a reference in React Native in the Barcelona ecosystem
· Degree in Engineering.
· + 8 years of experience as a Software Engineer, with 3+ years in react native
- +1 year leading teams of 5-10 people
. Specific knowledge of react-native and react-navigation
. iOS or Android development
. E2E testing (appium, detox)
. CI/CD automation knowledge (bitrise, fastlane, etc)
. Play Store, App store flows.
. Firebase analytics, crashlytics
· Knowledge in Restful API
· Working experience in Git (Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket), JIRA, Confluence and Slack.
· Excellent level of English.
· Permanent contract.
· 30 working days of holidays.
· Full remote during pandemics. 2 days remote according to company policy.
· Timetable: Monday to Thursday from 9:00 to 18:30 hours. Friday from 9:00 to 15:00 hours. Flexibility of +/- 45 minutes entrance and 30 minutes or 1 hour for lunch.
· Career development: 4 weekly hours dedicated to training with digital and interactive platforms. English trainings included.
· Medical assurance provided by AXA (full paid by the company).
· Gym provided by Andjoy (full paid by the company).
· Ticket restaurant and ticket transport provided by Sodexo (flexible remuneration).
· ManoMano monthly discounts.
· Online and onsite workshops, meetups, team buildings and company meetings.
· Social responsible and sustainable actions like Women in Tech, IT Academy (converting profiles to the IT sector), participation to a Food Bank, Clothes Bank, KM0 providers, Recycling, Sustainable Offices, among others.
· Location in Barcelona city center and top roof terrace overlooking the city next to La Sagrada Familia
If all the above rings a bell, it probably means that we are meant to meet each other ! Please get in touch.« So, come and plant the seeds of your success and gather the fruits of your labour »