About the role
We are currently seeking a Engineering Manager, who will coordinate for the differents projects to be delivered successfully
What you will do here
- Manage projects delivery by scope, budget and timeline
- Coordinate the different teams to produce deliverables
- Monitor and report about projects' progress
- Proactively manage changes in project scope and identify impact.
- Understand company priorities and advice about projects optimizations and efficiencies
- Mentor and promote agile methodologies across teams
- Ensure quality standards in project and tasks definitions
- Keep conversations with external partners and customers when necessary
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years management experience
- Proficiency in agile methodologies
- Strong teaming abilities
- Very good communicator, excellent English level
- Team player, really motivated with technical challenges
What we offer
- The possibility to disrupt one of the biggest industries, and in one of most developed digital markets in the world.
- Great offices in New York, Madrid, and near the beach in Valencia.
- Competitive and flexible compensation (tickets restaurant, transport card, daycare checks, and external training)
- Annual variable bonus.
- Company-paid Life and Accident Insurance, and Medical insurance as benefits.
- Additional budget for individual education and online training courses (1.500 € per year)
- 23 days of vacation per year
- Flexible working hours
- Team building activities: hackathon, meetups and tech talks in the office, code katas.
- A fun, multicultural and fast-paced environment.
- Drinks, coffee, and fruits.
CoverWallet company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.