FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Credit Karma's mission is to champion financial progress for everyone. We have over 80 million US members and are now taking aim internationally. We are investing heavily in the U.K. with big ambitions to serve British consumers and financial institutions. This is growing beyond the success of the International team for Canada, where in just 12 months we’ve grown Credit Karma to be the country's #1 destination for free access to credit information and financial recommendations on credit and debt products, and we’re just getting started. We are operating as a well funded and supported “startup” within Credit Karma with enormous opportunity to move fast and have high impact.
Your role will be to own and lead our continued scaling in the U.K., and drive key decisions along the way that will influence our entire engineering organisation.
What You'll Do
- Manage one or more engineering teams
- Work collaboratively with product thought leaders; help shape product strategy and ship impactful experiences for our members
- Provide technical strategy and direction to your teams
- Help engineers develop their long term careers, provide performance feedback, and conduct one-on-ones with your team to make sure they are thriving
- Balance hands-on contribution and program management for products your team ships
What's Great About It
- You’ll have a leading role in achieving a great mission: helping people reach their financial goals
- You’ll learn a lot doing and share a lot- we care about the art of engineering leadership
- You’ll face technically rewarding challenges abound such as scalability, data science, and high quality user experience backed by complex business logic
- And, of course, you get all those awesome company perks that you probably already read about
Experience We're Looking For
- 2+ years of engineering management experience
- Previous experience as a hands-on technical contributor
- Drive to lead by example, develop new leaders, and be a catalyst for change throughout the organization.
- Thoughtful empathy while constantly challenging our current processes
- Influential communication skills which bring together product, engineering, and cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience delivering product in an agile environment
- Love of web and mobile products
- Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look here to review our policy-- if you have any questions, please direct them to UKemail@example.com.
About Credit Karma
Credit Karma company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.