Magnolia is building up Frontend expertise with engineers focusing primarily on evolving and innovating our user interface! Are you an experienced Frontend engineer, who is also a passionate leader? Are you able to ideate and create new frontends for large-scale applications? Do you enjoy working and collaborating across the department and helping guide the architectural direction of the product? Magnolia is looking for an experienced frontend leader to start and lead the new Frontend team, which will be focused on helping us re-work our current (legacy) UI integration, creating a design system, and enabling us to take our UI & UX further.
What you would be doing
- Use your excellent collaboration and communication skills to: work closely with our Design Team, PM team, and technical experts across the departments and collaborate with other teams on cross-department initiatives
- Empower & motivate your teams with a humble, servant leadership approach: mentor & coach engineers; help team members grow their skills & expertise; motivate, inspire & drive innovation; cultivate a continuous improvement culture; resolve conflicts & build trust
- Cultivate a customer-centric approach with outcome-driven & discovery-focused development over output
- Grow the globally distributed team by leading its hiring and expansion
- Drive the future of our UI: use your technical experience to drive the architecture and specifications of the new UI initiative; guide the team with your leadership and architectural experience in a fast-paced environment while coaching and enabling the team in design and architectural decision making; be innovative and push technical boundaries
Who you are
- Technical know-how: expertise in Frontend technologies & architecture in large-scale applications
- Expert comprehension of core web and browser concepts
- Worked either on or alongside a Design System
- Have good knowledge of UX principles and practices
- Operational experiences such as monitoring, metrics, and analytics
- Some experience with Java is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated progressive experience in a leadership role with current technical experience
What ideally connects you with us
- #1 Take Charge: Everyone at Magnolia is in the driver’s seat and we set the direction according to what our customers, colleagues and culture need. No matter the roadblocks you see ahead, you take charge in (re)shaping the destination.
- #2 Connect You never drive alone. Building meaningful connections means creating experiences together that form a foundation of trust so next time there’s a bump in the road, you know someone else has your back
- #3 Be you Choose your own ways and means. We thrive on making every perspective count so that you feel safe enough to follow your purpose and at the same time pursue one common goal. Our way of growing is to mutually question ourselves and others.
Who we are
- Bright, fun, and open-minded colleagues spread across the globe
- Lateral and vertical growth opportunities
- Flexibility, flexibility, flexibility
- Aside from work, we are parents, gamers, bookworms, athletes, adrenaline junkies, philosophers, and so much more.
Apply now and talk to us to learn more!
And here’s how Magnolia empowers your success:
A Great Product: Loved by clients and respected by analysts, Magnolia is arguably one of the best CMS solutions on the market.
Directly Contribute to Magnolia’s Success: We value each individual’s input and create opportunities to realize them.
Great variety in your areas of responsibility: You will be able to dive into any skill area within the company that allows you to grow according to your personal career goals.
International Exposure: With offices in the USA, Spain, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Singapore, China, Thailand and Vietnam, you will collaborate with colleagues from over 30 Nationalities.