Do you have an engineering background and a real passion for people? Do you enjoy working with teams and individuals to make them more effective in their work? Does the idea of operating a SaaS platform, investing in infrastructure automation, and running a team of system and software engineers fire you up? Do you like eating gourmet lunches and working in plant-filled offices? If so, we need to talk.
Typeform is making data collection conversational. And we’re growing fast.
We’re looking for a passionate platform and operations manager to join our growing engineering team in Barcelona. You should be confident communicating in English, and working in a fast and agile environment.
What you’ll do:
- Help us build and shape a kick-ass engineering and operations team that can build the future of online conversations
- Manage a team of system and software engineers, making sure they have what they need to keep growing our platform and advancing their careers.
- Continuously improve the way we work, how we build our organization, and deliver on our mission to “make things a little more human”.
Who you are:
- You have a technical background and have worked in a team lead or management role before
- You’re comfortable in the spot between system engineering, platform automation, and people management
- Your passion for people is paired with a keen interest to understand and grow our business
- You’re fluent in written and spoken English
As a bonus:
- You’ve led a system operations or platform development team in a fairly fluid environment, collaborating with product owners, technical leads, and agile coaches.
- You have experience in running a fairly complex and distributed platform, serving a customer facing SaaS product.
- You’re a facilitator, coach, and mentor, and thrive in multifaceted situations between technologies, products, and human beings.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!