Lodgify is a Barcelona-based startup, providing software focused on building direct channel technology which empowers vacation rental owners and property managers to create a professional website and grow direct bookings, free from commissions.
We are on the look out for a Software Engineering Manager to lead and grow our international development team to optimize and exceed the team's productivity and personal development.
To excel in this role, aside from having a strong technical expertise, you are a people person that can lead by example and are passionate about motivating and inspiring others.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Hire and onboard. We are growing fast and you will be participating proactively, together with the HR team in hiring and mentoring of all new joiners.
- Collaborate and define with other engineering managers, clear roles and assign areas of ownership, ensure clear priorities, and maximize cross-organizational alignment.
- Provide leadership within the team to continuously optimize structures, processes and best practices.
- Ensure the team is operating effectively to reach their goals, are properly supported and deliver quality software.
- Ensure product and tech roadmap execution by: tracking team’s objectives and maintaining high standards of accountability.
- Advocate engineers to follow to the defined engineering practices & standards through active involvement and hands-on tracking
- Develop, mentor and coach your team through their various stages of their careers to ensure growth and development.
- Proven experience building, leading and scaling development teams
- Experience managing agile teams and educating teams about agile principles (e.g. experience with SCRUM or Kanban).
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Extensive experience as a developer
- You are positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach
- Experience in implementing reliable and efficient processes to accelerate development and improve quality
Nice to have:
- Previous experience working for a successful tech startup
- Agile coach certificate
You’ll receive a competitive salary, meal vouchers, private health insurance and relocation support if needed. By joining us, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact during a very exciting phase of our growth. We really care about personal growth and as part of a team of skilled developers you’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn with us. You'll become part of Lodgify's friendly international team.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.