Operating in more than 40 countries, Landbot offers a platform that helps companies to create unbeatable chatbot conversations in different channels: Web, WhatsApp, and Messenger.
With us, you will be working in a team of engineers, designers, PMs. A team with diverse and exciting backgrounds coordinated with agile methodologies while working locally in our HQ in Barcelona or remotely in their homes distributed in several cities like Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, and Taiwan. No matter the location, we put fun at the heart of everything we do and set ambitious goals to push things forward.
As an Engineering Manager, you'll:
- Set clear OKRs, perform weekly 1:1 and provide regular feedback to team members (from 4 to 7 individual contributors).
- Recruit & scale your team when needed.
- Coaching your team, helping them moving forward in their own career.
- Collaborate within a cross-functional team of product & design to build the long-term vision & strategy for your team.
- Empower your team to achieve a high level of excellence & quality.
- Build and deliver scalable and simple technical solutions.
- OnBoard your new team members with empathy.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Empathetic, curious, inclusive and pro-active attitude.
- A passion to make great impact for people through technology.
- Experience in leading, coaching, mentoring Engineers.
- Great problem-solving abilities.
- Capability to see the big picture and give guidance to the team to design scalable Architecture.
- Experience in one Cloud Platform.
- Knowledge in JS, Node JS or Python.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish (it's a must).
- Eligibility to work in Spain
If we’d have to choose a word that should define each and every team member in Landbot, it would be proactiveness. We want relentlessly resourceful people onboard!
- A competitive salary package in a fast-growing start-up.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat, and international work environment.
- Live and work in sunny Barcelona.
- Remote friendly.
- Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Bonus transport tickets, educational content, and all you need to feel empowered.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- Top-notch work equipment.