Launched in 2013, ManoMano is the European leader specialised in DIY, home improvement and gardening online. ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 3600 seller partners and 10 million products, ManoMano brings together the largest offer across 6 countries : France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
We currently are 850 Manas & Manos, including a quarter of international talents and 24 nationalities, working in our 4 offices (Paris x2, Bordeaux and Barcelona). People are at the heart of ManoMano’s culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingenuity and care.
Joining us is a tremendous human and business adventure ! We offer an ideal and (hyper)dynamic environment to put your skills on innovative and concrete projects on a European scale.
Take a look at our Blog : https://medium.com/manomano-tech
Background & Missions
ManoMano, already positioned as European leader in DIY, wants to propose the best online experience in DIY ecommerce. Our company is growing fast and wants to structure its teams. We are looking for a Staff Software Engineer in Barcelona to drive a feature team on one of the Catalog perimeter.
This team is in charge of the customer experience around shipments. Leveraging on services to track customer packages during their delivery journey and providing a service to return a defective or inappropriate product easily.
At ManoMano we love and aspire to :
- Push often and serenely to production
- Software craftsmanship: clean code, testing, peer programming, code review…
- Monitor code and functionalities (mistakes, product metrics)
advantage of containers flexibility (docker)
- Leverage cloud scalability (AWS)
- Migrate to micro-services and event-based architectures
- Cultivating CI / CD and Agility
You will join a team, composed of 2 to 5 members, in order to create, in collaboration with the product and UX / UI teams, an amazing experience for the merchants and the customers.
As a Staff Software Engineer in this team, you will have to :
- Design and develop features with a high quality standard
- Assimilate business context and company expectations to be creative and relevant
- Learn & teach through code reviewsImprove the quality and testing of technical components
- Deploy your code up to production and be involved in monitoring it
- Creative / Innovative
- Data Driven in decision making
- Experience as a Backend Developer.
- Java 8, 11, Lambda functions
- SpringBoot, Hibernate, JPA
- Java Reactive, WebFlux
- High understanding of Micro-service Architecture: DDD, SOLID, Distributed Systems architecture.
- Knowledge in Restful API & Event Sourcing & CQRS (Kafka, RabbitMQ ...)
- Relational Databases
- Previous experience in AWS Cloud.
- Knowledge in Monitoring, Alerting
- CI/CD Automation
- Unit Testing, Acceptance Testing, Integration Testing, Load, Testing, Contract Testing
- Docker and Platforms as a Service (Kubernetes, ECS, Docker Swarm)
- High level of English.
Benefits at ManoMano:
- People: Smart/ diverse backgrounds / international environment/ A positive, supportive & dynamic atmosphere
- Work: office/ hybrid/ full remote
- Technology: Get a laptop you love to do your best work
- Time off: 30 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours including Friday afternoons off
- Sports: free gym membership provided by Andjoy
- Healthcare: Private Health Insurance provided by AXA
- Food: Ticket Restaurant (flexible remuneration)
- Transportation: Ticket transportation (flexible remuneration)
- Career development: 4 weekly hours dedicated to training with digital and interactive platforms. English training included.
- ManoMano monthly discounts
We're actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
If all the above rings a bell, it probably means that we are meant to meet each other ! Please get in touch.« So, come and plant the seeds of your success and gather the fruits of your labour »
The information collected on this form is recorded in a file used by ManoMano - Colibri SAS so that we can process your application.
The data is kept for 2 years from the date of your application. You can access your data, rectify it, request its deletion or exercise your right to limit the processing of your data. You can also exercise your right to the portability of your data. Consult the cnil.fr website for more information on your rights.
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data under this scheme, you can contact our data protection officer by writing to email@example.com.
If, after having contacted us, you feel that your "Data Protection" rights have not been respected, you may submit a complaint to the CNIL.