StalkIT is a Norwegian start-up for container tracking and monitoring that aims to disrupt the existing industry solutions. The company’s ambition is to become the leading supplier of assets monitoring, optimization and utilization to the global waste industry.
About the position:
As an integral part of StalkIT’s development team you are an experienced senior embedded software engineer who will make a real contribution in the design and development of StalkIT’s ultra-low power asset monitoring devices.
As a highly motivated individual you can work both independently and as part of a team. You enjoy new challenges and are excited about the chance to make a real difference within the organization.
In this position, you will be responsible of the embedded FW development, collaborate in HW production testing and Service System architecture.
You will work jointly with other senior engineers and close to business stakeholders.
• Design, Develop, Test and Deploy firmware for StalkIT’s asset monitoring devices.
• Design, Develop, Test and Deploy production tests for StalkIT’s asset monitoring devices.
• Contribute to StalkITs asset monitoring Service System architecture (Devices - Cloud - PWAs).
• Create new products and services based on our customers’ needs.
• In this position, you will report to StalkIT CTO.
• Experienced Embedded C developer.
• Good understanding of embedded hardware, or the desire to learn more about the interaction between hardware, firmware and software in an embedded system.
• Experienced with sensor fusion algorithms.
• Proactive, curious and flexible mindset with ‘get things done’ attitude.
• Excellent analytical and system troubleshooting skills.
• Methodical, thorough and dedicated to quality.
• System architecture skills will be highly regarded.
• Prior experience with uBlox and/or Nordic Semiconductor MCUs.
• Experience from prior industrialization of embedded products.
• Bluetooth LE.
• Cellular IoT, NB1, eMTC, NB-IoT, LTE-M.
• System (Devices - Cloud - PWAs) Security.
• Fluent English.
• Bachellor in Electrical/Computer/Cybernetics Engineering (or equivalent).
• 5+ years of experience in embedded software engineering with solid programming knowledge and hands-on experience.
• Competitive salary (45k€ - 60k€ per year)
• Flexible working hours and remote
• Training budget.
• 5 weeks paid vacation.
• An informal and challenging working environment.
• Location: Madrid centre, Spain.
About StalkIT AS