As an Embedded Software Engineer you will develop, model and integrate software modules for the automotive industry.
• Configure OS modules
• Analyse customer requirements
• Be able to debug code for microcontroller targets
• Document and write technical manuals of the delivered software
Skills to Create the Difference:
We are looking for a professional with experience in:
• Low level debugging with tools like Trace32 or similar
• CAN/LIN/Flexray knowledge
• C/C++ for embedded systems. Previous experience in Python and other scripting languages is appreciated
• Previous experience in real-time systems design and programming
• Basic electronics – capability to understand schematics and use an oscilloscope
• Experience in team-based development, using centralized issue trackers like JIRA, version control systems like SVN or git...
•English fluency! All our customers are from outside Spain
Why Join Silicon Gears:
• Development in the cutting edge automotive areas
• Professional development
• Flexible schedule
• Paid extra hours or vacation in exchange
• Experienced team
• Free delicious coffee!
About Silicon Gears