Our job is to deliver magical customer experiences for King’s 300 million+ players across the globe throughout our network of games. Want to be a part of it?
We are looking for an Email Developer / Project Manager to join our Marketing Operations Team in Barcelona. You will design and develop all of King’s marketing Emails, as well as contribute to our wider Digital marketing strategy with the ultimate goal of providing amazing experiences to our players.
Header Your Role Within our Kingdom
As part of the Marketing Operations Team you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your marketing and communication expertise.
You will help the Marketing Operations team with the following:
- Create incredible email designs for our Kingdom of games via Photoshop, Sketch or other graphic design software
- Hold workshops / brainstorming sessions with stakeholders to initiate creative process
- Be an ambassador for email design best practices, focusing on Accessibility and Usability
- Develop innovative highly dynamic and personalised HTML emails and templates using HTML, CSS and media queries
- Develop fully responsive email creatives across all devices and platforms, always on top of industry best practices
- Be able to QA / bug fix in all possible scenarios. Our games are enjoyed all around the globe and we need to deliver great marketing experiences to all our players
Strategy and project management
- Collaborate and coordinate creative work for copywriters / other designers (internal and external) / agencies
- Understand / review / analyse results in collaboration with Business Analysts and Data Scientists to constantly improve the effect of our marketing campaigns
- Understand our channel strategy and collaborate with stakeholders to define campaign and channel goals and objectives
- Collaborate with marketers to ensure campaign execution excellence
- Document results, processes and all aspects of email design and development
Header Skills to Create Thrills
You have great passion for email marketing, design and development, and a strong interest in technology. You are customer centric and are fanatic about quality and delivering an exceptional experience. Other skills include:
- Industry: You will have experience of working within a consumer Internet or gaming business with a substantial customer base. Alternatively, you have that experience from working for an email service provider or a digital agency who provides solutions for such businesses.
- Functional: You have Senior-level work experience in graphic, UX, and email design. You have delivered cutting edge email designs via photoshop / sketch or other software and have good knowledge of Litmus and other testing tools. You have the Ability to streamline processes via task runners, and ideally experience with Amp scripts and Java script coding
- Highly numerate: You will be knowledgeable in how to leverage data to optimize marketing activities. You will be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Cultural: You will be smart, hard working, honest, and have low-ego and able to work in a fast-paced agile business environment. You have the ability to multitask and prioritise work while upholding deadlines, as well as the ability to use abstract problem solving skills to address and solve unique technical problems that arise.
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you’re from, it’s all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English.
London, United Kingdom
We have developed more than 200 fun titles, and offer games in over 200 countries and regions. Our franchises include Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch. We have 340 million average monthly unique users, as of second quarter 2015, across web, social and mobile platforms.
At King, we design games with a broad appeal, which allow people to play for a moment, then move on with their day and pick up their game later. Our games are also synchronized across platforms, allowing players to switch seamlessly between devices and platforms and continue their game wherever they left off, so they can play anywhere, any time and on any device. For us, this is encapsulated in the idea of bitesized entertainment.
King has game studios in Stockholm, Bucharest, Malmö, London, Barcelona, Berlin, Singapore, and Seattle, along with offices in San Francisco, Malta, Seoul, Tokyo and Shanghai.