TeamCMP is a digital entertainment company founded in Rochester (NY) in the early 2000’s and with offices in Barcelona since 2007.
We're 150+ people energized about our future and enjoying everything a high-growth company has to offer. We're technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers and VR experts from over 32 nationalities
At TeamCMP we are passionate about innovation! We take a cutting-edge approach to development by utilizing the latest technologies and experimenting with all the new gadgets
Big volumes = big challenges
We field more than 250 million HTTP sessions per-day from our collection of some of the world's most well trafficked sites and our B2C products lead in their respective markets. We are committed to amplifying our presence and accelerating growth through our passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative workforce.
As an Email DB Manager you are responsible for the monetization of user data for internal products and external partners, primarily via the email channel. This includes maintaining relationships with external partners, from onboarding, reporting, monthly partner update calls, and working with Accounting to ensure proper invoicing and payments are made. This position also includes the full email monetization process: from ideation of new templates, to working alongside a design/development team to build the templates, then working inside of a sending platform to schedule and test the templates, and finally reporting on the outcomes..
You are a numbers person, who has creativity and confidence to try new monetization ideas under a self starter mentality. Data drives your decisions whether it comes from your own split testing or competitor analysis. You are able to explain your decisions to others with the data to support your hypothesis and actions.
You are also able to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and external partners about the status and planned changes concerning the partnership. You are a strong negotiator that is able to maintain relationships during periods of negative results, and quickly scale arrangements during periods of positive results.
From a teamwork perspective, you are highly accountable for your actions and alignments with team members, but also believe in the concept of “We” over “Me”. This position relies heavily on cross team and cross departmental cooperation, so your ability to prioritize that teamwork over individual accomplishments is super important.
- Negotiate and and manage relationships with external partners.
- Provide effective and clear stakeholder and account management.
- Report and present progress and outcomes to multiple levels of management.
- Ideate email templates and edit existing templates.
- Test frequencies and optimized sending times.
- Match content, context, and audience in order to deliver relevant and profitable campaigns.
- Create, maintain, and update automated workflows.
- Segment and track different groups of users to maximize revenues.
- Build framework around scaling revenues of engagement scored users.
- Maintain and clean various types of lists.
- Develop documentation and process improvements.
- Other marketing tasks as needed (admin, data entry, etc).
- Solid English speaking, grammar, and presentation skills (English only work environment).
- 2+ years of Account management experience.
- 2+ years of experience with email/marketing automation tools.
- Ability to manipulate HTML/CSS of existing email templates.
- Understanding of statistical split testing and analytical analysis.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Highly organized and demonstrated ability to execute projects on time or early.
- Self-starter mentality who loves collaboration and is open to feedback.
- Private Health and Dental Insurance plan for employees.
- Subsidized gym memberships and fitness classes.
- Monthly internet allowance.
- Working from home setup allowance.
- Company sponsored Spanish, Catalan and English classes.
- Sponsored training and development.
- Quarterly company bonus programme.
- Top notch Apple equipment.
- Remote policy and flexible working hours.
- Flexible Bank Holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy.
- Day off for your birthday.
- Hybrid remote model office.
*Please note: All applications must be submitted in English