About the position:
Here is how you will play an important part in helping us achieve our mission:
- Designing and develop critical features for Cabify products and services
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, execute and release new features
- Continuously evaluate and improve the high availability and scalability of all Cabify applications
- Continuously identify, evaluate, and implement new tools and approaches to maximise development efficiency
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of Software Engineering experience
- Confident with Elixir tooling and Erlang ecosystem
- Familiar with OTP patterns and practices
- Proven experience developing production applications
- A passion for writing simple, clean and efficient code...duh!
- Proactivity and attention to scalability, performance, availability and usability of our systems
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, agile startup environment, while finding fulfillment delivering innovative solutions
front-end technologies/frameworks or if you have experience in
monitoring and troubleshooting system performance.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!