Develop the backbone of a cutting-edge AI system for understanding scientific experiments through computer vision in real-time, and expand web tools like Graphotate.com to scale the creation and training of neural networks for visual understanding. Build the future of how science is made, and deploy it in real laboratories.
V7 is a vision AI company developing deep learning models for visual understanding, and your code for their deployment and execution. Within this role you will be developing a system to easily train and deploy vision AI from a web interface. The back-end is in Elixir, which makes Elixir/Erland skills a must, and the front end largely involves Vue Js.
This is a full-time position in central London, joining a high caliber engineering team of 8.
- A proven interest in computer science from a young age and strong portfolio of projects.
- Proficiency with deep learning concepts.
- 4 years or more of hands-on programming experience, either working or during university.
- Strong experience with functional programming. Proven Elixir experience.
- A curious, scientific mind.
- Open to international travel for conferences, demos.
- Fluent in English
Perks & Benefits:
- Unlimited vacation, just tell us when you need time off.
- Paid tickets, accommodation, and travel to relevant conferences, nationally or internationally (NIPS, ICCV, CVPR, [...]) to expand your network & knowledge.
- Yearly 4-day company retreats in stunning locations.
- Central office in front of Victoria Station with standing desks & 4K monitors.
- Unlimited high-quality coffee, tea, snacks, and other comforts.
- An early presence in the company and the chance to have a lasting impact on our work, in a novel application of DL within one of the most impactful fields.