Wallbox is a global start-up from Barcelona, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We create smart charging systems that combine cutting-edge technology with outstanding design, managing the communication between car and charger via easy-to-use Apps.
Wallbox operates in over 30 countries around the globe and has offices in Barcelona, Germany, Great Britain, France, The Netherlands, Italy, China, and the US. More than 160 dedicated experts of over 15 different nationalities work together on creating the most innovative products and the best experience for our customers.
We are powered by a culture of trust and innovation, something we have to earn every day by living up to our corporate values.
Are you ready to grow with us?
- Design a hardware for mass-production
- Support the transition to the manufacturing line
- Work closely with the existing hardware team of already developed chargers
- Incorporate existing Wallbox proprietary hardware designs
- Work closely with a team of power electronics
- Support certification processes
- Support the validation process of the hardware development
- Degree in electronics engineering or similar
- Experience on multi board system design and integration of communication peripherals
- Experience on signal conditioning and control system design
- Experience with high speed digital system design
- Experience with analog electronics, digital electronics,
- Experience with EMC, Electrical Safety and product certification
- Of advantage: experience with Linux, embedded programming
- Proficiency in Spanish and English
- 100% company paid individual medical & dental insurance coverage (after probation period)
- Attractive compensation package, which includes a competitive bonus scheme based on performance
- 22 vacation days per year and flexible working hours
- Free breakfast and fruit 2 days per week and unlimited coffee & beverages
- No suits. Unless its Carnival or Halloween