Skytree is turning CO2, the world’s biggest waste-stream, into a profitable, sustainable business. This is your chance to be part of it!
We are in the exciting phase of expanding our company and are looking for a Electronics Engineer to help advance our technology to the next level.
You will lead the design of the integrated electronics / control system on a new technology demonstrator, from understanding of requirements and full specification of system through to implementation and operation.
You will also support and supply recommendations to our laboratory team to improve the robustness of data acquisition systems.
- Work with wider Engineering team to develop control system requirements for next generation technology demonstrator
- Develop and deliver control system in line with agreed specifications, both internal and with partners
- Produce documentation, status reports and operating procedures
- Develop internal procedures and recommendations for standardisation of equipment and components
- Communicate with collaboration partners to allow integrated functionality of future demonstrators
- Provide Data Acquisition Recommendations for in-house laboratory testing
- Degree in related field
- Experience in designing and specifying control systems from initial concepts through to installation and operation
- Experience and understanding of mechanical component design (bonus)
- Able to write clear, concise technical reports
- Ability to work independently
- You are interested in Cleantech
- Reliable, open-minded team player and self-starter
- Enjoy being part of a diverse, multi-cultural team
- Able to set and manage priorities regarding multiple, simultaneously running projects
- You are fluent in English, both verbally and in written (Dutch not a must)
- You have a working permit for the Netherlands
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!