Scalefast™ is a leading full-service eCommerce solution provider and a rapidly growing company. We offer an all-in-one eCommerce solution for fast-growing brands. We provide to our clients the tools, operations and expertise needed to expand globally in no time.
We are seeking a Business Analyst that is enthusiastic and passionate about e-commerce to work in the Project Management Department.
Do you want to work with international clients from all around the world? Do you like to think and organize solutions for different business needs? Are you able to "translate" the client needs into functional specifications that can be used by the developers?
Then we're looking for creative and organized people like you to join the "Scalefast™ Family"!
We offer the possibility to work with international & entertainment focused clients, to grow with the company (as fast as it is doing it right now!) and an awesome, dynamic and a multicultural "start-up" ambient. Our values underpin every aspect of our culture and are the force that drives us every day; Curiosity, Passion, Courage and Collaboration.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent
- Similar experience, or technical experience is appreciated
- 3+ years working in e-commerce
- Atention to detail
- Fluent in English (possible client facing)
- Excellent writing and communication skills; clear, synthetic and simple formulations
- Comfortable with project mode
- Good knowledge of the e-commerce principles
- Quick understanding of the business needs
- Familiar with the common technical software constraints & problematics
- Participate in the scoping phase with the client
- Propose the standard solutions to the client questions
- Challenge the stakeholders and reveal factorization needs.
- Organize & create functional specifications
- Participate in the specification break down into user stories
- Specify and create the tests specifications
- Setup and maintain a good communication level with the software development teams
- Support the functional specifications when they are being developed or tested
- Participate in the global platform capitalization (avoid being specific as much as possible, facilitate functional factorization)