Multiplica Talent is looking for you: we are a human resources consultancy focused on recruiting the best digital talent.
We’re looking for a Digital Product Owner to join the team of a multinational security company to lead and contribute to establishing Drupal framework as a key pillar of the digital lead gen ecosystem, ensuring robust built and development to serve 16 markets worldwide.
You will be responsible for leading the pending market rollouts and future evolution of the Drupal CMS global platform. You will collaborate with local business leaders at local level to deliver the proper solutions to business requirements and to ensure platform maximum performance related to business growth KPIs. Additional support level will be required in collaboration with internal & external stakeholders (IT teams, Suppliers, local dev teams…) to ensure the right platform adoption & product fixes when needed.
This is a critical hire for the client and for the successful candidate this will be an extremely rewarding role, where he/she will impact quickly and develop as the business grows. It is a unique opportunity to create and participate in product definition, implementation & evolution that will have direct impact on business performance while working within a high-performing team - if you feel identified and are ready for the challenge, don't hesitate and apply!
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Owns the product roadmap.
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Solve product-related problems, make decisions, and complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Accountable for the created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Identifies and helps the client understand the business model, value and value proposition.
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation.
- 1 – 2 years working as a digital product owner.
- 3 – 4 years working with Drupal Framework
- Background in technology or a deep understanding of technology concepts needed for digital product development.
- Good command of English language and prior experience in agile project management methodologies. Spanish will be a plus.
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Strong analytical skills to create focused action plans and drive insights through metrics
- Very high EQ and level of judgment - strong, confident, humble leader that exerts influence through value add leadership
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and strong willingness to learn
- An enthusiastic and high energy individual with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Independent problem solver that can set priorities, make high-quality judgments, and enable efficient decision making
- Ability and willingness to take a "hands-on" approach, while maintaining an ability for a high level or strategic view of program activities
- A match to the company’s culture – high energy and flex, fantastic at communication and huge amounts of drive. Collaborative working is key!