Allot is an established industry leader in network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises around the world.
We believe in giving our Tier-1 customers around the world real value by offering them cutting-edge solutions that make their networks smarter and their users more secure.
At Allot, you’ll have the opportunity to develop professionally and personally in a dynamic environment with like-minded people who always go the extra mile to succeed.
What we’re looking for:
A Director of SW Engineering who will be responsible for a group of approximately 60 software developers, DevOps, and QA engineers tasked with implementing the Allot Secure Management (ASM) System.
We are looking for a true leader – who leads by example, makes clear decisions, initiates necessary changes, stimulates & challenges their team, and knows how and when to teach.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the development and maintenance of the ASM system, while working with other teams in the cybersecurity R&D division developing related services
- Successfully build, manage, motivate, and empower a group that promotes excellence and rewards results
- Guide the teams to advance Allot technology offerings for current and future services
What you should have:
- At least 10 years of experience delivering complex software applications, services, and systems to telecommunications service providers
- Experience in building and managing teams delivering complex products and services
- Experience in leading products through a series of releases and platform migrations
- Experience building and leading teams using SAFE/Agile methodologies
- Experience with Software Architecture for Cloud Native Services and supporting applications - an advantage for success in this role
- Excellent communications skills in English (verbal & written)
Specific Technical skills:
- Backend development: Python and/or Java (preferable Python)
- Microservices architecture including inter MS communication
- Familiar with Designs database systems: RDBMS, NOSQL DB, columnar DB (Big Data), Redis
- Network Security - an advantage
- Cloud environment architecture: K8S\EKS\AKS
- Familiar with product operational procedure: Installation\Upgrade\Backup & Restore
- Frontend development experience – web\mobile App
- Understanding of CI/CD