wefox is Europe’s leading InsurTech that is reinventing insurance at scale, with a record-breaking Series C funding round of $650 million in 2021, making it the largest funding round of any InsurTech to date.
wefox is revolutionising insurance by empowering the customer and delivering personalised experiences, driven by data. Our vision is to enable people to be safe. By providing our customers 360 degree advice through our network of advisors, we optimise each individual's risk coverage through innovative prevention, assistance and insurance products.
As Director Product Design (f/m/d), you are responsible for nurturing and promoting a user centered design capability and culture at wefox. Involved in the full product lifecycle, you will act as both manager and mentor to a team of designers and researchers - raising the bar on what ‘good design’ means at wefox. You will be an advocate for the design team, providing clear direction and promoting collaboration across the organization.
- Leadership and development of team of product designers and researchers - growing the team and the individuals within it
- Formulate design strategy and establish a framework for partnering with product management and engineering
- Advocate for the team and promote user centric design across the product organization
- Lead the creation and maintenance of design system and product design best practices, establishing a scalable and consistent design approach across all digital product properties
- Guide user research efforts, embedding it into product design processes
- Engage with and manage design agency relationships when needed
- Design leader with responsibilities for visual design, UX and user research
- Experience working in an agile environment, partnering with Product Managers, engineers and marketing professionals
- Confident using and evaluating design tools including e.g. Figma and user testing platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication (in English)
- B2B2C experience is a plus
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them:
- Private Health Insurance
- Flexible working hours including some days remote option
- 26 working days of vacation + 24th and 31st December.
- Seniority days: one day of extra holiday per employment year starting from the 2nd anniversary in the company (up to 30 days total holidays).
- Discounted fitness memberships
- Up to 50% of your public transport costs reimbursed
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
- Grants for training and coaching
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
Your contact person for this role is Christoph Löger.
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.