Zinio (Naviga) is looking for a Director of Strategy & Product Marketing in their Barcelona office.
Zinio (Naviga) brings innovation and inspiration to the world of magazine publishers and consumers by delivering the ultimate digital reading experience on any device. As a pioneer Zinio operates online web newsstands and award-winning iOS and Android apps, providing access to digital magazines & articles in more than 30 languages, which can be read online and offline on any platform.
Zinio Pro converts print magazines to digital content through a Software as a service (SaaS) platform that transforms PDF to other formats such as XML, ePub or ANF and distributes it to different platforms such as Amazon Kindle, Apple News or Zinio Pro’s white label publisher web and mobile apps.
The company has delivered 500M digital magazine editions across more than 6k titles from 1.3k publishers in 200 countries to over 10M customers.
What you'll be doing
- Owning the GTM strategy, field readiness and business results of a specific business unit in the Zinio (Naviga) Content Monetization Platform, including representation of strategy and business performance to the senior executive team.
- Developing customer-facing materials that support go-to-market strategy, sales enablement, and thought leadership in order to enable success with global enterprise customers.
- Owning all facets of product launch, from strategy, pricing & packaging and marketing collateral.
- Developing accurate, relevant and high-resonance messaging, and partner with internal teams to ensure implementation across all customer channels
- Developing and execute GTM programs that drive growth for Zinio (Naviga) in the enterprise, including strategies for upselling, cross-selling, migration and penetration
- Driving technology thought leadership initiatives in conjunction with internal marketing, PR, content marketing, social, and field teams to win C-team and practitioner mindshare. Collaborate with product management teams to influence the product roadmap.
- Driving GTM marketing programs with content marketing, public relations, events, demand generation, and field marketing that build up pipeline demands, accelerate deals, and enable awareness at product launch and beyond.
- Guiding and manage marketing budget allocation and decisions in coordination with Demand Gen & Campaign Marketing.
Your Required Experience and Knowledge:
- +5 years of relevant product marketing experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B software or technology company, with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results.
- Knowledge and expertise in Digital Marketing, Data Management Platform, Advertising, Commerce, Web Content Management, Content-as-a-Service, Customer Data Platform, Application Development or AI/ML technology.
- Proven track record of successfully selling and marketing enterprise platform technologies to office of CIO/CTO/CMO as pre-sales or product marketer.
- Experience with outbound marketing and/or product marketing, with demonstrated success and measurable results.
- Large brand GTM, messaging and sales enablement experience.
- Demonstrated experience taking complex solutions and messages to the market.
- Successful experience with retention marketing/driving active use after the sale.
- Proven experience communicating and presenting data to stakeholders and senior executives.
- Be a results-oriented self-starter with a bias for action.
We Offer Great Benefits Including:
- Open space office in Barcelona with awesome views.
- Team Building activities.
- Free fruit, coffee and tea.
We offer a competitive salary package and a flexible salary plan including:
- Health Insurance Program.
- Meal, Public Transportation Card & Nursery.
If you are interested, please apply sending a cover letter and CV in English with all data relevant to the position.