Allot Ltd. (NASDAQ, TASE: ALLT) is a provider of leading innovative network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises worldwide, enhancing value to their customers.
We embrace an Agile way of working, priding ourselves on being fast, diverse and dynamic. We are real team players who are ready to go the extra mile to succeed.
We believe that anyone can make an impact and together our team spirit makes all the difference.
This is your opportunity to develop, professionally and personally.
What we’re looking for
A Product Manager of a medium-sized and growing company with a global footprint.
What you’ll do
The position includes direct responsibility for one of the company products and managerial responsibility for additional products thus we are looking both for hands-on and managerial skills
- Driving the product, from long term vision and roadmap to execution
- Managing the product lifecycle, versions’ release, and related processes
- Becoming the product’s expert and source of knowledge and knowhow
- Supporting the company’s activities aimed at increasing product sales, enablement of presales, and marketing
- Interacting with the company’s customers to define product requirements, increase product adoption and customer satisfaction
- Maintaining an updated view of the competitive landscape, as well as the relevant technology trends and developments
- Advancing the integration of your product within the company’s solutions’ offering
- Acting as Product Owner for R&D SCRUM team
- Covering all Outbound aspects of the PM work
- Analysis and market research of competitors and products in the Security field
What you should have
- Have 5+ years of previous product management experience from a cyber/security company
- Have the drive to push products under your responsibility to new highs
- Be knowledgeable and experienced in the security space (B2B2C)
- Prioritize and make decisions in changing agile environment
- Have a B.Sc. degree in a relevant technology-related field or equivalent experience; MBA is a plus
- Be fully proficient in English
- Have great communication and presentation skills, be adept at teamwork and owner of the specific product domain
Technical background and Technologies you should be knowledgeable on:
- Network architecture and concepts knowledge - must
- Cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure) - must
- K8S deployment architecture - must
- Technical background in IP networking communication - recommended
- Experience with mobile applications development process - recommended
- Product Integration with CSP IT platforms (monitoring, provisioning, authentication) - must
- Technical background with front end/backend development concept - must
- Technical background with 3rd party open sources (Kafka, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, CasandraDB) - must
- Experience with JIRA – recommended
- Experience with design tools - recommended