Director of Product - Conversions in Barcelona or Remote
Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we're creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast.
We're looking for an established Product Management leader who is passionate about building best-in-class, customer-centric products. Someone who loves being part of a team, whilst enjoying the autonomous nature of working remotely.
Reporting to our VP of Product, you have strong business acumen, working with conversions, facilitating data-driven decisions (including AB Testing), and GTM strategies. Most importantly, you’ll need to be a people leader who supports and coaches our growing Product Management team.
- Lead a talented team of Product Managers, helping to prioritize initiatives that have the highest impact on and value to our customers.
- Work towards increasing efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Manage multiple products and priorities, scale teams, and ensure your organization is effective, healthy, and set up for success.
- Establish clear and measurable goals, for which you hold yourself and your team accountable, including managing OKR cycles.
- Make evidence-based decisions quickly using a mix of qualitative, quantitative, and market insights, and work in close collaboration with our analytics team to run AB Testings.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and other Product peers on Go-to-Market and pricing strategies.
- You've led a team of Product Managers, working to help them thrive in their careers, including hiring and coaching experience.
- You’ve successfully created and executed against a Product strategy, to increase conversions and build Go-to-Market strategy.
- You collaborate with partners across the business, from engineering to data, design, marketing, sales support, finance, and other disciplines.
- You have a proven history of successful product discovery and delivery, and lead the Product Managers on your team to strike a healthy balance that doesn’t swing too far on one side of that pendulum.
- You understand well the mechanics, metrics, and levers of a B2B SaaS or B2C subscription business.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar's company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party provider.
We’re looking for the right fit. If you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
The compensation range for this role is €130,000 and €185,000 annually, where the offer typically falls in the range of €130,000 and €150,000.
Hotjar compensation approach
Our ranges are established after performing market research but the specific compensation amount of the offer will be determined based on relative experience, skills, and equity across the team. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks valued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of annual leave. These have been chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Here at Hotjar, we welcome team members of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. Working with respect is built into our core values: we are honest, tolerant, and inclusive. We celebrate the uniqueness and strength found in diversity. We all commit to creating a safe working environment and are allies to those less privileged. And we fully believe that living by these values helps us to make our company, and our product, better.
St Julian's , Malta