TeamCMP is a digital entertainment company founded in Rochester (NY) in the early 2000’s and with offices in Barcelona since 2007.
We're 170+ people energized about our future and enjoying everything a high-growth company has to offer. We're technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers and VR experts from over 33 nationalities
At TeamCMP we are passionate about innovation! We take a cutting-edge approach to development by utilizing the latest technologies and experimenting with all the new gadgets
Big volumes = big challenges
We field more than 250 million HTTP sessions per-day from our collection of some of the world's most well trafficked sites and our B2C products lead in their respective markets. We are committed to amplifying our presence and accelerating growth through our passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative workforce.
What will you do:
As Director of Performance Marketing/Director of Acquisition, you will lead and oversee our internal Performance Marketing team, designing and executing acquisition and engagement strategies across several fast-growing consumer products in different verticals, to accelerate TeamCMP’s growth. You will play an active role in the formulation of the business growth strategies through ROI-based consumer approaches and data-driven acquisition programs.
You are a proven leader with extensive experience in mainstream marketing b2c and acquisition strategies across different marketing channels, and deep understanding of the strategic revenue impact and implications of performance marketing.
- Setting the strategic direction for paid media and online user acquisition, evaluating new channels, tactics, and markets to drive programs efficiency.
- Identifying reporting, data and automation needs to achieve successful and scalable operations
- Managing target setting, budget allocation, forecasting, and measurement for campaigns across paid search, social, programmatic display, and other channels.
- Measuring and optimizing campaign performance, leveraging analysis and data to both identify optimization within the current business and new opportunities for growth.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in B2C and digital-led marketing environment driving customer acquisition and day-to-day trading across Paid Social, PPC/Search, Display, Mobile/App, within an established online business or a fast growing and successful scaled international company.
- At least 3 years of management experience, leading a team in performance marketing function.
- Strong understanding of the overall online marketing ecosystem, including channel-specific best practice, technology and data solutions .
- Expertise in direct response performance marketing and optimisation techniques across a multitude of channels is central to this role.
- Ability and passion to continuously and consistently evaluate potentially lucrative acquisition channels for possible scaling and future testing.
- Track record of managing large budgets (multimillion).
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, with the ability to synthesize data and provide insights and strategic actions.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously with confidence.
- Proven strategic thinking, decision making skills and problem-solving abilities.
Nice to have:
- CRM experience (email, push) will be a strong plus
- Retention and customer engagement experience
- Native app marketing experience
- Private Health Insurance plan for you and your kids.
- Subsidized gym memberships and fitness classes.
- Monthly Internet allowance.
- Working-from-home setup allowance
- Sponsored Spanish, Catalan and English classes.
- Sponsored external training and development programs.
- Quarterly Company bonus and recruitment referral programs.
- Top notch Apple equipment.
- Flexible Bank Holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy.
- Beautiful offices with amazing city view terraces, right in the centre of Barcelona.