ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Director of Engineering, you will utilize strong management and technical competencies to lead, mentor and grow our engineering teams. This is a senior role with a blend of technical skills, management and strategy.
You lead from the front and help other developers around you to grow. You will have an opportunity to make a tremendous impact on the region and the trajectory of the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Inspire, mentor and lead agile engineering teams to deliver high quality products.
- Grow engineering team as needed, providing guidance on compensation (budget and allocation) and promotions
- Assist your teams in developing roadmaps for system and product growth, then identify, plan, and execute projects to support that growth.
- Represent your team to senior leadership and other groups to build a challenging vision and ensure you have the resources to deliver it.
- Clearly communicate business goals to our engineers and keep them at the focus of how we build products. Ensure engineering is always adding business value and communicate this value to business leaders
- Strong ability to coach developers, helping them improve their skills and grow their careers
- Experience solving large-scale engineering challenges
- Encourages and supports others to take on responsibility, authority, and accountability.
- Track-record of technical leadership
- Director / Head of Engineering in an organization that experienced massive scaling
- Experience in building an agile and high-performing engineering organization.
- Competitive salary and equity shares
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mentorship and career growth