We need you to help us evolve. Thousands of people are using typeforms to get better information. Our conversational approach goes beyond data to empathize with—and get closer to—people.
What does the future of conversational data collection look like? How will you make it a reality?
As a fast-growing startup, we know that building a successful engineering team is important. We're looking for an experienced Director of Engineering to help us iterate and grow.
Here’s Jason, our Chief of Platform:
“We need someone who can rapidly absorb change and constantly adapt the way we work as the business scales.”
Do you love helping engineers solve problems? Do you love building successful teams? Are you motivated by a combination of 1:1 work and big architectural challenges?
Then come help us shape the future of online data collection.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Create and grow successful, productive engineering teams in an agile product development environment.
- Provide guidance on engineering processes like work policy issues, engineering recruitment, agile practice, and general staff management.
- Ensure the architectural aspects of our rapidly-changing product are managed in a scalable way.
- Support operational aspects of engineering such as coordinating on-call coverage, crisis management, and critical bug triage.
- Guide QA and deployment processes, and build confidence in rapid product iteration.
- Align with product managers on product roadmaps and capacity management.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have native or bilingual proficiency in English.
- You have 5-10 years of engineering experience.
- You’ve been in a management role for at least 5 years.
- You have at least 5 years of experience scaling agile organizations.
- You have strong leadership and communication skills.
- You have excellent emotional IQ and you can build rapport with all kinds of people.
And for some added bonus points:
- You have a background in big data, ML, or AI.
- You have a deep understanding of both frontend and backend technologies.
- You have a jaw-dropping hidden talent.
Interested? Hit Apply now to start the conversation.
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.