Are you a direct marketing guru with strong analytical skills and a passion for leading teams? Are you a highly motivated leader looking to make an impact across multiple touchpoints in the customer journey at a $1B+ global ecommerce organization? If your answer is yes, read on!
Vistaprint is looking for a strategic leader and people manager to join our Direct Marketing team. This team leverages data and customer insights to drive targeted cross-channel marketing strategies focused on increasing customer value and engagement within Email and Direct Mail channels. The ideal candidate has a proven track record for developing and implementing winning marketing strategies and is comfortable in a results-oriented, data driven environment.
- Establish a focused vision, strategy, and execution plan to evolve our direct marketing efforts to meet business objectives and exceed financial expectations
- Develop and prioritize pipeline of initiatives focused on driving engagement and repeat purchase behavior with a focus on long term customer value
- Drive revenue and customer engagement growth by improving contact strategy relevancy via personalization, targeting, differentiated messaging, etc.
- Increase customer share of wallet by incentivizing product trial
- Partner with technical teams to define requirements and develop infrastructure needed to test and implement winning programs at scale
- Work with internal creative team to deliver on-strategy creative that meet campaign strategy objectives
- Manage, inspire, and grow a small team of marketers
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in marketing, mathematics, economics or related field; MBA preferred
- 7+ years experience in a strategy based direct marketing role leveraging data to develop complex cross-channel campaign strategies
- Experience in leading and developing a team of marketing specialists
- Experience partnering across functions and locations with marketers, analysts and developers to bring strategies to life
- Knowledge of marketing automation vendor/technology landscape that can = deliver targeted marketing solutions at scale
- Superior communication, presentation and facilitation skills; fluency in English required
- Willingness and ability to excel as both a team lead and individual contributor
- Experience working in agile or scrum a plus
A few reasons why you might love it:
- High levels of access and visibility throughout the organization
- Widespread impact and influence as a strategic lead some of the business’s most customizable channels
- A chance to see the world and collaborate with individuals in cities like Boston and London
- Opportunity for career growth and personal development
- Manageable work/life balance in an organization that provides flexible options so that you can work in the way that best suits you
If the above sounds interesting to you don’t hesitate to apply (using a resume in English), we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Segment: Direct Marketing, Marketing MBA, Marketing Manager, Manager, Marketing, Management