Summary of the role
As a Digital Workplace & Intranet Manager you will implement the strategy of our internal collaboration and communication tools, from the business side, to provide smarter and easier ways of working to our globally based employees.
You will be responsible for evolving the strategy, defining enhancements, implementing new releases, testing different configurations, translating business needs to solutions and coordinating with our partner and colleagues to create one connected & collaborative employee ecosystem.
You will sit in the intersection between business, people and technology. You will work mainly with Office 365 technology, where we have developed our intranet, social communities, employee profile, enterprise search, document management communities, video platform, etc.
In this role you’ll
1. Implement the internal digital workplace strategy. You’ll:
- Understand the business needs and respond with a digital strategy that will increase knowledge sharing and connectivity of people;
- Define the main use case for each collaboration tool, interaction between tools, integration strategies, incorporation and decommissioning of tools;
- Understand current offer of products and industry trends;
- Drive pilots, assess results and manage incorporations of new solutions.
2. Be a PM of technology projects and:
- Define the business & functional solutions and coordinate with our internal technology department or external vendors;
- Manage the calendar of requests and deliverables with the technical team. Submit the requests and explain the needs;
- Coordinate new releases, configure the tool, improve the search results.
3. Coordinate with business units and:
- Understand their collaboration challenges and design solutions to adopt new ways of working;
- Support business site owners to understand and make the best use of our collaboration ecosystem;
- Guide business owners in the site creation process, sharing of best practices and global trends, as well as in facilitating networking and skill-sharing.
4. Train & support by:
- Setting up the necessary support and training structure to help the adoption and proper usage of the tools;
- Developing training materials and programs to support the business.
5. Perform analytics & measure KPIs. You’ll:
- Set up KPIs for the different tools and regularly measure and report them;
- Develop quarterly reports and present them to our stakeholders;
- Track efficiency of the tool through analytics and feedback.
About the ideal candidate
- University degree in IT, communication, advertising, design, knowledge management or intranet management;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills;
- 10 years of experience in a Web Communication & Collaboration environment, preferably of a multinational company and/or agency;
- Proven experience in managing large organizational Intranet/Digital Collaboration ecosystem;
- Advanced user of Office 365; high knowledge of SharePoint 365;
- Understanding of web technologies, UX, web statistics analysis, search optimization;
- You have a techy mind that is ready to investigate, try new configurations, constantly challenge the limits, introduce new functionalities and make the most out of the technology we have;
- You feel comfortable speaking with different internal stakeholders and external partners.
What we can offer you
- You can shape the future of work in one of the world’s top 10 IT companies;
- Continuously develop yourself through our many training opportunities;
- Enjoy our extensive range of benefits, such as: medical & dental insurance, a generous holiday plan, a global equity plan and many more.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply now!