We are currently recruiting for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join our award winning technical team.
The ideal candidate should have strong experience working on multiple projects throughout a projects lifecycle with a specific focus on Custom Development (UI, Enterprise Java and mobile application development). Experience with SAP is a plus but not essential.
As part of the role you will be integral in the management of resources and development teams to ensure that systems and services are delivered to the specified objectives within budget and timescale. In addition you will have demonstrable experience leading and managing multiple senior stakeholders.
The Digital Project Manager is responsible for day-to-day delivery of the end-to-end IT project (or multiple projects) and also for meeting the agreed business requirements within timescale, cost and quality constraints, including the following:
- Estimating, scheduling, planning, tracking and controlling tasks to manage the scope of the project, ensuring sign off by the client prior to commencement of implementation
- Responsibility for setting and managing of budget
- Reporting the progress of the project at agreed intervals
- Preparing, managing and reporting on the project budget, monitoring project costs
- Working with colleagues to develop solution options and delivery plans
- Monitoring progress on plans, creating contingency plans for risks and addressing issues that arise in the course of projects and escalating to the relevant stakeholders and client when needed
- Responsibility for the quality assurance and standards and overall integrity of the project assisting project stakeholders to realise maximum potential/ opportunities with project deliverables
- Continually assessing whether the project continues to meet business objectives
The Digital Project Manager will have the following Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in dealing with senior business users
- Track record of delivering medium to large scale projects on time and on budget
- Project planning, estimating, monitoring and controlling tools and techniques
- Risk management techniques – risk identification, analysis, estimation and mitigation
- Quality management tools and techniques
- Strong experience of managing successful IT projects through the full project lifecycle using leadership qualities and management skills to ensure that project stays on plan
- Familiar with IT architecture, design, operational service & support
- Experience with Agile/Scrum project management methodologies
Experience with JIRA, GIT, or other PM/Development tools
Familiar with the IT market & emerging trends
- Ability to interact with technical and non-technical people
- Ability to work under pressure & successfully prioritise work effectively
We are a consultancy so you must be able to travel to and work at Client site as and when required.
We offer a really strong team ethos and excellent opportunities for professional development. The successful candidate will possess excellent technical skills, be used to working to deadlines, will be enthusiastic and both a self-starter and a team player.
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference at Keytree and want to find out how you can develop your career further then please apply online and we will be in touch.
This is a permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary and additional benefits.
Please apply with an up to date CV.