Life is too short to work for a boring company, so why don’t you join us? We are looking for a Digital Product Analyst with at least 3 years' experience in a similar position. Your main mission will be to define and execute analyses of our users and companies with the objective of identifying trends, opportunities, and problems to improve the product into a Mobile-Apps environment.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience in the eCommerce world, possess good communication and great analytical skills. Overall, the individual will be an active part of an organization focused on innovative business architecture design, operational execution, and channel integration.
Does that sounds like you?
But first, let’s break the ice!
Who we are & what we do
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to bring forward new business ideas and empower employees to achieve their goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across many industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement and inspiring new ideas daily for the world we live in and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
Does this still sound like your cup of tea? There’s more
You’re our perfect candidate if you:
- Collaborate with with Product, Engineering, Design and Marketing teams to perform competitor research and investigate new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with product team to create project scoping processes to provide a clear and complete document explaining the work plan and map out realistic deliverables while keeping project documentation controlled and organised.
- Define, understand and lead the analysis of key metrics to inform decision-making, product features and experimentation.
- Provide your input on and help prioritize the project components.
- Help produce a release plan that is agreed to be workable by sponsors, customers, developers, managers, and other stakeholders.
Your expertise in a nutshell:
- Experience in Mobile-Apps world is a must
- Good language skills (English, Spanish , other foreign languages are a plus)
- Good knowledge of Google Suite - advanced Excel/Google sheet skills are a plus
- Meticulous and attentive to detail
- Must be able to make decisions and exercise good judgment
- Able to anticipate next steps and ask necessary questions
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and complex projects in management consulting, technology or sales operations
- Strong product instincts
- An ability to collect and analyze data from a variety of sources to identify key insights, spot optimization opportunities and inform product decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A can-do attitude; you are passionate about solving important problems and you get things done
Interested? Keep reading!
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Private health insurance
- 25 days of holiday + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout days)
- Flextime (7 - 09.30h / 15:30 - 18h)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 7-hour day!)
- 35-hour week for the full month of August (free afternoons!)
- Flexibility to work from home
- Other benefits paid from the gross salary (ticket restaurant, transport tickets, nursery tickets)
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- English courses
- Permanent internal training + Annual budget for external training
- Games room (Nintendo, table tennis, futbolín)
- Terrace at the office
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies + Career progress opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Leadtech is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, which means we encourage applications from people with different backgrounds, interests, and personal circumstances. Our team welcomes applicants regardless of their race, gender, age, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, and/or disabilities. All we need is your high energy, skills, and willingness to be a part of a great project!
- First step: 15-minute phone interview to get to know you
- Second step: On-site interview with HR and your future manager to talk about the position and how we approach work. It includes a brief skill assessment test
- Third step: HR’s timely response regarding the status of your application and/or a second interview
Sounds good? Apply now!
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Our exceptional office is at the Blue Building in Barcelona, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks and coffee and you’ll be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competition.
If you prefer to be surrounded with amazing people, our exceptional office is in Barcelona’s Blue Building, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks, and coffee and you’ll also be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competitions.
The personal data you provide will be processed in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by writing to our address (Avenida Litoral, 12-14, 5ta planta. Barcelona. 08005) or to the email address protecciondedatos@LeadTech.com, attaching to your request a document that can validate your identity.
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
We think big... and work bigger, and that's why we do business internationally with over 100 passionate professionals who speak over 15 languages fluently. A global team of focused experts in a range of fields:
We analyze, we socialize, we write, we code, we design, we calculate, we decide, we collaborate, we generate, we engage, we program, we create… The real question is what don’t we do?!
With a truly modern approach to company culture, our values, diversity, flexibility and an active work-play balance are what make Leadtech unique.