Cloudbeds is a travel industry startup that works to make the world a more welcome place. We make advanced cloud-based hospitality software for hotels, hostels, vacation rentals and groups that manages reservations and guests, distributes room availability, sells inventory, and collects payments. Our hundreds of team members are distributed across 31 countries and, altogether, we speak 17 languages. How do we do it? On a #remotefirst platform that allows every member of our team to work from wherever they are around the globe. We’re looking for people who want to disrupt the travel industry and love to travel as much as we do.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist for Cloudbeds, you will help scale our marketing initiatives across countries and languages by managing the day-to-day performance of our marketing campaigns. In this role, you will be responsible for improving SEO performance, managing affiliates, and optimizing paid ad performance. The Digital Marketing Specialist will also assist in building marketing communications in Pardot.
Location: Europe (Remote)
What You Will Do:
- Monitor SEO performance and optimize website content to rank for our most important keywords
- Create campaigns that leverage website content to drive inbound leads
- Test ad creative and optimize placement for paid search and display campaigns
- Develop landing page tests to improve conversion across marketing channels
- Update profiles placement across Cloudbeds affiliates
- Manage the Cloudbeds ambassador (referral) program and referral payouts
- Build advertisements, social posts, email, and other materials used for our website and marketing campaigns
- Design and update marketing reports to track channel effectiveness
- Identify local marketing opportunities and test new marketing channels
- Keep track of competitor advertisements and marketing activity
- Update our CRM (Salesforce) database as needed
You’ll Succeed With:
- 2-4 years of marketing experience including experience within the hospitality space
- Previous experience managing SEO and paid search campaigns
- Prior experience with marketing automation tools such as Pardot or Marketo and CRM systems like Salesforce
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with programs like Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - speaking several languages is a strong plus
- Proven ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Able to travel internationally up to 5-15%
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with a flexible PTO policy, personal and professional development for individual growth, and the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to grow your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Inc. Best Places to Work (2017 & 2018)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies (2018)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018 & 2019)
- Start-Ups to Watch in 2018 | Forbes