We are the largest healthcare platform in the market.
We want patients to find the perfect doctor and book an appointment the easy way. The patient journey should be enjoyable, and that's why we are always with them: to help them find the best possible care. Anytime, anywhere.
We also help doctors and clinics to better manage their practice and build their online reputation.
With our integrated end-to-end solution, doctors can not only improve their online presence but also spend their time on what matters: their patients.
- We have 4.8 million appointments booked last month.
- 61.9 million unique patients visit our websites each month.
- 92.5k active physicians rely on our solutions.
- This makes us the market leader in 11 countries: Poland, Turkey, Spain, Italy, Czech Republic, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, and Chile.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Barcelona office. You will work closely with the sales department to achieve more sales.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Design, execute and optimize an amazing Inbound strategy for our B2B segment
- Design and optimize marketing automated flows (email marketing) in cooperation with our content team.
- Coordinate and execute one-shot nurturing campaigns to deliver a great experience to potential customers while generating great leads for our sales force.
- Exploit our own database in order to generate leads via social ads, google ads, affiliate partnerships, etc.
- Coordinate with demand generation team to make our database bigger and feed our lead generation automated flows
- Analyze sales performance and works with them.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in digital marketing with extraordinary achievements
- 2+ years of experience managing Google Ads campaigns
- 2+ years of experience managing Social Ads campaigns with
- 1+ years of experience using Google analytics
- Knows how to create a marketing strategy, plan the investment and execute it
- English level high enough to communicate in an international environment
- Hubspot is a plus
- Hustle, hit, never quit.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Gym discount
- A great opportunity to grow with our company
- A great working environment awarded 'Best Workplaces Spain' for two consecutive years.
- An office with sea views located just 2 minutes from the beach.
- English classes
Responsable: DOCTORALIA INTERNET, S.L.
Finalidad: para gestionar la solicitud de empleo y para poder contactar con los candidatos cuando contemos con un puesto que se adecúen a sus aptitudes.
Legitimación: base legal de interés legítimo.
Destinatarios: el Responsable y otras empresas del grupo DocPlanner, y encargados externos del tratamiento de datos personal solo para finalidades indicadas.
Derechos: acceso, rectificación y supresión de los datos, así como otros derechos expresados en nuestra política de privacidad.