We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
The candidate should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools
and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing
campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing specialists will
work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), to
launch campaigns on time and on budget.
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Manage and coordinate our social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Evaluate emerging technologies.
• Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
• 3+ years’ working experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist
• English and Spanish speaker
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
• Working knowledge of digital tools such as Wordpress and Mailchimp
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement