We are the largest healthcare platform in the market.
We want patients to find the perfect doctor and book an appointment the easy way. The patient journey should be enjoyable, and that's why we are always with them: to help them find the best possible care. Anytime, anywhere.
We also help doctors and clinics to better manage their practice and build their online reputation.
With our integrated end-to-end solution, doctors can not only improve their online presence but also spend their time on what matters: their patients.
- We have 4.8 million appointments booked last month.
- 61.9 million unique patients visit our websites each month.
- 92.5k active physicians rely on our solutions.
- This makes us the market leader in 11 countries: Poland, Turkey, Spain, Italy, Czech Republic, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, and Chile.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Barcelona office. You will work closely with the sales department to achieve more sales.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Lead & execute strategic marketing projects in B2B segment (doctors and medical clinics) across different channels with the goal of audience building, development, conversion
- Design, execute and optimize an amazing Inbound strategy for our B2B segment
- Coordinate all channels and partners to deliver projects outcome on time and align with the budget
- Own the results of your campaigns working in cooperation with our performance, content and e-mail marketing teams.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data your campaigns bring new leads and how to turns them into customers
- Coordinate and execute one-shot nurturing campaigns to deliver a great experience to potential customers while generating great leads for our sales force.
- Exploit our own database in order to generate marketing qualified leads.
- Coordinate with sales and revenue operation teams to analyze sales performance and improve our campaigns and make them more effective.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in digital marketing with extraordinary achievements
- 2+ years of relevant experience driving growth through performance marketing campaigns
- Knows how to execute an inbound marketing strategy focused on growth
- Used to design and implement high quality marketing campaigns at a very high pace
- Great project management skills with different stakeholders (content, sales, social media manager...)
- Experience executing email marketing campaigns to nurture leads
- High level of proactivity and ownership
- Knows how to execute a marketing strategy (plan channels, investment and execution).
- Native Spanish
- English level high enough to communicate in an international environment.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Gym discount
- A great opportunity to grow with our company
- A great working environment awarded 'Best Workplaces Spain' for two consecutive years.
- An office with sea views located just 2 minutes from the beach.
- English classes
Responsable: DOCTORALIA INTERNET, S.L.
Finalidad: para gestionar la solicitud de empleo y para poder contactar con los candidatos cuando contemos con un puesto que se adecúen a sus aptitudes.
Legitimación: base legal de interés legítimo.
Destinatarios: el Responsable y otras empresas del grupo DocPlanner, y encargados externos del tratamiento de datos personales sólo para finalidades indicadas.
Derechos: acceso, rectificación y supresión de los datos, así como otros derechos expresados en nuestra política de privacidad.