We’re looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join our team and help us change the world of advertising together!
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary technology uses the power of Machine Learning to provide human-like understanding of content, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities
Founded by two ex-Googlers in 2014, today we proudly count over 160 employees in 9 countries in Europe and Latin America. At seedtag we are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
We strive to maintain a culture where everyone can thrive and find meaning in their work.You will find a highly demanding environment to work with the best professionals in the advertising industry. We’ll encourage you to be a self-starter, take smart risks and have fun working on challenging projects.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead Seedtag’s digital marketing strategy: Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for the design and development of seedtag.com, success of our earned and owned digital marketing campaigns, management of advertising budget, development of email nurtures, and the promotion and development of content and all creative assets.
As a leader in the marketing team, you will ensure goals are established, plans are created and execution across all of Seedtag’s digital touchpoints are flawless.
As our Digital Marketing Manager you will:
- Develop and evolve owned digital channels (Web, SEO, email & social) leveraging new technologies and strategies to drive engagement and interest.
- Leverage paid digital channels (ABM, SEM, social display and retargeting) to precisely target key audiences.
- Manage external agencies and internal teams to oversee the design and creation of all marketing and campaigns assets.
- Work closely with Marketing Operations to optimize our CRM capabilities and ensure lead routing rules, scoring and attribution evolve with the business
- Support Seedtag’s other digital initiatives that fall outside of marketing as they are prioritized within the organization
We're looking for someone who:
- Has 2 to 5 years of experience in B2B digital marketing running or coordinating social media, content marketing and marketing automation.
- Has proven experience to work with CMS, Wordpress preferably; marketing automation (Hubspot, Autopilot or Mailchimp); digital agencies; and is an expert of the MarTech stack.
- Full fluent English is a must. Other European languages are a plus.
- Has great communication skills and is not afraid to take risks.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Is energetic, proactive and eager to work in a young AdTech environment.
What we offer:
- A young, fun and informal work environment
- A competitive salary adjusted to your experience
- Access to a flexible benefits plan (plan de retribución flexible) with restaurant, transportation, kindergarten tickets and medical insurance
- A Macbook Pro with an external screen
- A great work location in the heart of Madrid
- Real flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home when you want to
- The option to follow company-paid English and/or Spanish courses weekly
- The chance to participate in many offsite activities and have lots of fun with your colleagues!