Imagine working in a successful, high-growth, technology company that serves large, well-known, national and international clients. OPINATOR is a tech company that develops and markets a cloud-based platform specialized in Customer Experience and Digital Marketing that is changing the way in which major companies interact with their digital customers worldwide.
You will join a digital global company with a dynamic culture, based on training, transparency, responsibility, attention to detail and customer focus. We are a team eager to learn and grow and face challenges every day. We are growing fast and new opportunities happen every day, it is the perfect environment to develop a successful and exciting digital career.
For this position:
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to further develop and lead our Marketing Team.
In this position, you will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence while also increasing brand loyalty, awareness, lead generation and to effectively engage with current and prospective customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build and execute a plan to drive awareness and adoption the OPINATOR Platform, Solutions, and Services.
- Develop and implement Inbound and Outbound marketing strategies to increase lead generation.
- Develop innovative growth actions to increase desired customer behaviors (including adoption, engagement, and loyalty).
- Work independently and with designers to develop high-quality and effective content: blog posts, newsletters, brochures, case studies, etc.
- Thoroughly analyze competitors’ offerings and work with the OPINATOR sales team to fine-tune communication strategies to successfully convey to the market the uniqueness of our platform and solutions, and their benefits for our clients.
- Define value propositions, product pricing and packaging, and positioning strategies.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing and track digital marketing best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or relevant field.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (C2). Additional languages will be a plus.
- Previous proven experience in digital marketing or equivalent history of driving awareness and adoption of products, solutions and services. Experience in B2B and ad-tech products/services will be of advantage.
- Demonstrable experience as a writer or content marketer both in English and Spanish.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and analytical tools.
Your personality is best described by:
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- You’re an outstanding communicator with interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized, with attention to detail. You like, and are proud, to work accurately and autonomously. You’re reliable.
- Social abilities, you like to work in a multicultural global team.
- You’re able to dive deep into metrics and reporting.
- You’re excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant learning opportunities, where things are not always easy, clear or straightforward, but quite challenging instead.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package, based on your profile. It is necessary that you send us the salary range you would consider to email@example.com
- Flexible work environment.
- Really a unique opportunity and the development of a personalized plan for each employee.
- A fun, easy-going and motivating work environment where you can thrive.