Ready to be a part of the pet-food revolution? Come aboard Hector Kitchen’s Digital Marketing team!
The Digital Marketing Team is the voice of Hector Kitchen. We write for humans about their furry ones and all they can learn about them. The way we communicate influences how people feel about our brand: that’s a huge responsibility, but also an exciting opportunity, and in many ways, we’re just getting started! We are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to come on board and help us trace the future of our digital marketing strategy.
As a Digital Marketing Assistant, you contribute decisively to the image of our brand, and the way the world perceives us. We want the best for all our furry friends, and it will be your daily responsibility to convey this ambition through digital communication. Focusing on newsletters and advertising campaigns, you will take part in the adventure in so many ways! Working alongside the Digital Marketing Manager:
- You will participate in the elaboration of email marketing campaigns for our different services:
- Planning the schedule for the emails.
- Creating and segmenting custom lists for email deployment.
- Participating in the creation of content.
- Coordinating translations to cover all the countries in which we operate.
- Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure automated campaigns achieve company goals.
- You will improve the relevance and performance of our campaigns on all levels:
- Proposing and implementing concrete strategies for content, design, scheduling, segmentation etc.
- Developing email test concepts to optimize results ; subject line, visual & CTA, and linking, etc.
- Reporting, tracking and analyzing campaign performance proving success in strategies and ROI.
Our ideal teammate:
We are looking for passionate and audacious teammates. We care about our customers and their four legged friends, and we support each other in our work. We are a dynamic team, always ready to face new (sometimes unexpected) challenges with a smile on our face, and we expect our future teammates to join the adventure with the same enthusiasm. You will be a perfect addition to the team if:
- You are a student (preferably in digital marketing) and a native French speaker.
- You are rigorous: you have perfect spelling & grammar and you always make sure to present your best work.
- You have excellent editorial skills: you are capable of refining a message while maximizing its impact.
- You have strong analytical skills: you have a data-driven approach and you enjoy carrying out continuous testing to follow our KPIs to optimize our strategy.
- You are passionate: you have a strong interest in digital marketing, and particularly email marketing.
- You are autonomous: you are very independent, organized and you pay attention to details.
- You are adaptable and efficient: you can adapt to changes and keep up with the demands of an expanding startup. You are also comfortable in an agile work environment.
- You are creative: you have a good feel for design (knowledge of Photoshop or equivalent is a plus).
- Last but certainly not least, you are caring: you genuinely care about your work, about your teammates and about animals.
- Start: December 2020
- Contract: 6 months internship
- Location: Barcelona
- Compensation: 600€
- Perks: Soldier of the month bonus + 1 free meal/week
About Hector Kitchen
And that’s not all; at Hector Kitchen, our mission is to make your life easier, helping you better know your four-legged friend. Using the power of data, technology and innovation, we follow your pet’s needs throughout his life, and share with you precious information to make you a better, more informed pet owner.