- Lead and architect technical vision for web analytics implementation, testing and reporting.
- Serve as the "Tagging Architect" by evolving and managing the solution design reference documentation which outlines analytics variables, rules, and use cases across web properties and applications.
- Create, manage, and enforce digital analytics tagging standards to ensure robust and consistent data is captured for analysis.
- Implement new analytics tags and strategically migrate old tag framework of GTM into the newly architected tagging framework of Google Tag Manager.
- Create best practices framework.
- Test and validate the implementation of Google Analytics tagging changes throughout the development lifecycle.
- Educate testing teams on the tools and methods to validate digital analytics tagging effectively.
- Manage Google Analytics configurations including variables, classifications, and processing rules.
- Translate Digital Product Managers' questions into KPIs and that can be measured from tracking user interactions on-site and within our mobile applications.
- Assist the Digital Marketing team with managing on-site remarketing tags utilizing Google Tag Manager.
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- Build financial models to project key business metrics Traffic conversion, Engagement and develop KPIs to measure initiative performance.
- Conduct user training sessions on GA/GTM implementation to cross functional teams
- Write SQL queries for data extracts and other data analysis needs.
- Complete accountability of testing the implementation.
- Foster curiosity, creativity and innovative thinking among team members to look externally, challenge assumptions, and promote excellence in a results-driven culture.
- Total 8-10 years of experience in digital marketing analytics space.
- 5+ years working with Google Analytics 360 suite with an excellent understanding of digital analytics tagging best practices.
- 5+ years experience in digital, ecommerce, web design, digital marketing, analytics or related field.
- 4+ years experience working with digital tag manager tools such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium IQ, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager.
- Excellent technical skills - Google Analytics, Google Big Query, Funnel Optimization, Cohort - Analysis, Interdomain tracking (UTMs, GCIDs), Attribution, Reporting.
- Hands-on experience working on 3rd party tracking implementations using tag manager templates.
- Knowledge of database and data warehouse/data lake – Bigquery.
- 2+ year experience with Tableau Desktop.
- Experience collaborating and communicating across business, technology, and analytics teams
- The ability to translate analytical insights into clear recommendations and effectively deliver it to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Fluent English language skills.