About Visca Web
Visca Web is a digital media company whose international products revolve around one vision: To help people make the right sports betting moves.
We are always on the lookout for results-driven individuals with proven experience in their field to help us advance towards this vision. We champion a stimulating environment where autonomy, ownership, initiative and exchange are valued and encouraged.
Our international team (7 different nationalities at the moment) is a mix of youth & experience around tech development, product management, data analytics, SEO, Content production & Digital Marketing. Friendly startup feeling but with structures and processes in place to grow fast.
Our portfolio of websites includes:
- CanadaSportsBetting.ca and BeaBetterBettor.com (targeted to USA and Canada).
- Marcadores.com (targeted to Spain and LATAM).
- Forecastr.com (our newest product targeted to Nigeria).
- + other similar websites.
We are seeking an energetic and out-of-the-box thinker to work alongside our COO to develop and execute marketing plans that will drive traffic growth. Your main focus will be Forecastr.com, our new paid soccer predictions website (English language, targeted to Nigeria in this initial phase).
To achieve this, you will be testing/optimizing ideas with a combination of digital marketing tactics on any channels you think might work, keeping track of allocated budgets and communicating effectively on your progress and results.
- Define and develop a data-driven multi-channel marketing strategy (including growth hacking, affiliate marketing, social, PR, email marketing, content/messaging etc.)
- Keep control of set budgets and drive down CPAs across multiple channels.
- Identify, implement, test and measure new growth tactics and marketing channels.
- Develop compelling value propositions, advertising and email copy to drive results.
- Regularly analyze, measure and report on the performance of marketing activities based on a set of pre-defined KPIs.
- Collaborate with data, product, UX, Tech... to execute cohesively with the team.
The ideal candidate:
- Is creative, resourceful (can manage tools by him/herself) and uninhibited (go-getter).
- Digs into the data, ideates, tests, and optimizes his/her campaigns.
- Is metrics driven, analytical and an effective communicator (able to provide detailed reporting on a weekly basis).
- Possesses significant knowledge across a broad spectrum of platforms.
- Is a multi-tasker with a can-do attitude.
- Is fluent in English.
We have great benefits
- A stimulating work environment where autonomy & responsibility are key.
- The excitement to work in a booming full digital industry.
- Personal Development (conferences, industry events…)
- Monthly Team events (beers, training days…)
- Cool office 10 minutes walk from the beach (bike storage, rest room, play room…)
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.
- 23 days of annual paid leave (+ public holidays)
- Apple Macbook Pro for all team members.
This position is a full-time one, based in our Barcelona office. Possession of a valid work-permit for Spain is a must.